276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream, Creamy and Matte Finish, Highly Pigmented Colour, Long Lasting, Vegan Formula, Shade: Leon

£6.25£12.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Copenhagen- Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. Now available in twelve more statement-making shades, our velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning Matte finish.

In statement-making matte colors, our nude-based shades of Soft Matte Lip Cream deliver a burst of creamy color that sets to a stunning matte finish.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone,Beeswax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone /Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isohexadecane,Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum. In statement-making matte colours, our nude-based shades of Soft Matte Lip Cream deliver a burst of creamy colour that sets to a stunning matte finish. I'm not sure if ever there will be a moment that I have a mood for this shade but this would pair nicely with heavy makeup looks so the attention would be more on the eyes and to balance the look I think so not everything is heavy looking on the face. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a NYX Professional Makeup fan favorite. A must-have for sculpting and defining matte masterpieces, this liner is soft as suede and available in a whopping 62 richly pigmented shades.I choose only 6 shades and some are unique or not yet in my collection that's why I decided to get them. Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Cocoglycerides, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, C10-18 Triglycerides, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Alumina, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Talc, Palmitic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chlorite, Dolomite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Magnesium Carbonate (CI 77713), Phenoxyethanol.

It is very longlasting even after eating which I was really surprised about because I didn't expect it since this is really a light formula. I just feel like there is not so much products you can get because when I scoop it out, there's not really much inside. I noticed KBeauty brands never really release such shades because they prefer brighter shades there that's why I never review any shades like this anymore. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news.These perfect pencils were created with a few NYX Professional fan favourites in mind – the Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick, Matte Lipstick and Soft Matte Lip Cream to be precise. the velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning Matte finish. I remembered I bought 4 shades of this before but ended up being given away since during that time I was more into really thick and opaque formula that's why I didn't like the formula back then.

Named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night, NYX Professional Makeup combines beauty and power. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options. Rich pigments, long-lasting formulas and a fun approach to colour help you find your perfect match across its high-quality line of matte lipsticks, waterproof mascaras and brushes. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightFully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a NYX Professional Makeup fan favorite. In person it is like too bright/flashy so it is a statement shade that I really need to have a certain mood to be able to rock this.Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it's no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a NYX Professional Makeup fan favorite. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). I realized that shade is a newer released from the brand 2 years ago but not a lot of people reviewed them. There are more newer shades (12 I think) but I only decided to get these shades since they are the only ones that stood out to me the most.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment