276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Latex Goddess

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I also run beginner and advanced sharps play workshops - if you are interested in hosting one of these, please get in touch. Among others: Arrive clean. CLEAN. Immaculately clean. Clean like you are going to the doctor’s office and the doctor is going to make you bend in every revealing possible angle.

I would have to say that I don’t have much patience for newbies who do not understand the protocol of how to communicate respectfully and professionally with a dominatrix. Normally I will shoot with either Dean over at Sparks 1photography or Kris at Lincs Alternative Imaging. We usually shoot at their houses or Kris does have a studio. A: I’ve been wearing latex for 15 years as it’s more a fashion for me, but the modelling side, and photoshoots, has been 3 years. Photographer: Sparks 1photography A: I really do hope so. Look at leather and PVC – they were once just like latex and now you can buy them anywhere. Most serious latex wearers (rubberists) do prefer made to measure over off the shelf but it would be better for new wearers.

Videos We Like

Q: Which latex fashion brands have you worked, or collaborated with? What were their outfits like to model? We do love a good latex fashion interview here at Latex24/7 so we’re hugely excited to bring you another. This time we recently sat down with the amazing, and gorgeous, Latex Nikki to talk about her love of latex fashion and what it means to her.

Q: There are many latex fashion designers around the world who cover a wide and varied range of latex clothing styles. Who are your favourite designers? If you could model or own latex from any designer, what would it be? A professional dominatrix is skilled at applying the right kind of pain that can make her masochistic, submissive client cry out in pleasure. There’s a common misconception that BDSM is always about pain, but it’s really about the sensations. You might be surprised to learn that a profession technically classified as “sex work” does not involve any actual sex. Sure, you can go online and find someone who will gladly take your money, slap you around a bit and then have sex with you—but that’s not a service provided by a dominatrix. A truly professional and experienced dominatrix is more like a guide through the less accessible sexual pleasure that some men—and women—find in the acts of submission or masochism, both in and out of a dungeon. This is why most sessions with a pro-domme (professional dominatrix) are carefully thought out and planned beforehand by the mistress to make sure they are uniquely tailored to, and enjoyed by, each particular sub.A: Wow, where do I start. I think I would have to start with Ashley Merwin, she’s just amazing. Purple Muffinz would have to be another choice, she makes her own latex and makes being a nerd/geek sexy. I would also have to say both Dragica Obscurity and Pretty Dangerous. They’re both amazing and look awesome. Dress by Dirty/Pretty Latex I love inflicting pain, both physical and mental, and am a sadist through and through. My favorite sorts of play are corporal punishment, medical play, CBT and ballbusting, nipple torture and heavy degradation scenes. I enjoy this sort of play because it draws these insane reactions out of the subs that make the session so memorable. Q: Returning to your experiences of modelling. For models new to latex clothing, or those who are about to shoot in it for the first time, what tips and suggestions would you give them?

Spanking bench is by MC Customs and Canadian Prison Strap by The London Tanner have been added to my equipment, as well as a Rare Dark Dragon Cane and a Tiger Tail Cane and amazing new canes by The English Cane Company & Quality Control.Q: Please provide a short overview of yourself and your modelling career so far. For example, when and how did you first get into modelling? We tend not to plan too much, just a few ideas and we tend to have more ideas on the day as we plan a few weeks in advance so it gives us time to think of more things. It also adds to the fun as I’m very free and open to new suggestions and ideas. Over the years, my slaves would complain that they couldn’t figure out how to introduce their girlfriends or wives to female dominance. I co-wrote a book titled How to be a Dominant Diva which focuses on giving couples the inspiration and tools to explore eroticism, role-play and power exchange in a way that is exciting but never intimidating! Having been educated at private-school in the Home Counties, my mind is a devious smorgasbord of intrigue, with an acerbic wit to match.

Intuition, imagination and understanding the psychology of the dynamic. Use of the tools, equipment and bondage is the easy stuff and I’m great at all of that. I love nice equipment so my dungeon is fully equipped with the best of everything for most BDSM play.Q: Throughout a model’s career there are often standout projects, and shoots, which a model is particularly proud of. What do you feel have been the highlights of your modelling career so far?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment