276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crystal Hair Eraser, Magic Painless Hair Remover for Women & Men Arms Legs Back, Reusable Skin Exfoliating Removal Stone Fast & Easy to Clean

£179.5£359.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hair growth has slowed down and I noticed it slowing down after going through about a little less than half the bottle. My biggest beef with the Bleame company isn’t necessarily the inconsistent performance of their product and the skin damage it can cause.

This claim is repeated throughout the post, and they even claim that it protects the skin and it slows down the regrowth of hair. Here’s an update for March 4th, 2023: I was looking over the Bleame main TikTok page (they have multiple pages, I’ve shared a photo farther down the page). We suggest using on legs and arms, it's best to avoid for sensitive areas such as underarms, face and bikini line.We can always rely on TikTok to suggest unique products to solve our problems, such as the viral hair removal stone. These areas are very prone to product overuse and using too much pressure, therefore we wouldn't recommend. Being out of the jurisidiction of the United States allow many people to carry out scams targeting U. You can rely on brands like Nair and Veet, for hair removal creams that offer gentle but effective hair removal without damaging the skin. Check out this sponsored post in the Tacoma Daily Index that repeatedly claims the Bleame is painless.

Easy-to-Use - All you have to do is rub the tool in a circular motion to remove unwanted hair and dead skin. I tried it on my stomach, chest and arms softly (my legs were already shaved when I received it) and not only did it not remove hair, oh my gosh it was SO painful starting about 5 minutes later and the pictures of especially my stomach even days later were appalling. When I tried to look at the same video again (the links are the exact same), I can no longer see the video or the Bleame main account on TikTok. I must admit that I was a little skeptical about the Magic Crystal, but I needed an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic razors, and I was sick of cutting myself virtually every shave, so I thought I'd give it a try, and I am very impressed. And they felt the need to add a pretty hefty injury disclaimer to the bottom of some of their safety pages, but not all of them.I really wish I had seen a post like mine last year when I bought mine, so I decided to add my own to help people who might see it. After digging around on Reddit for a bit and seeing others talk about how they had their comments deleted and their accounts blocked by Bleame on social media. We’ve been told not to use too much pressure to prevent injury, then told to use more pressure to actually remove hair. I did a test with my own comments on the Bleame Facebook page and can confirm my comments are being hidden and deleted (I have a video of this).

As for how long the product lasts, and whether it needs changing regularly, Sarah said: “One to three years! I recently went back to their site (April 10, 2023) to look around and found this interesting portion saying that people may need to apply more pressure in some areas to remove the hair…. Interestingly, they only just said it “doesn’t always work as intended” and recommended I stop using it (which I had already done a long time ago).The LUX SKIN® Crystal Hair Remover uses premium-quality, ultra-fine crystal sheets to buff away your body hair and dead skin cells. Amount of pressure applied is pretty relative for each person and it will also depend on the area of your body you’re using this on (lower leg skin is probably more resistant to irritation than arm skin or even middle thigh skin). So I really appreciate you sharing your experience with me, especially since you don’t have sensitive skin!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment