276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Despicable Me 3 [DVD] [2017]

£1.995£3.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But when a mysterious stranger shows up to inform Gru that he has a long-lost twin brother-a brother who desperately wishes to follow in his twin's despicable footsteps-one former super-villain will rediscover just how good it feels to be bad. My family, which contains many small children, loves that this is a film that we can all watch together. Balthazar was a childhood star from the 80's who has become obsessed with the character that he once played and is now on an epic quest for world domination. This is such a cute film in which Gru teams up with his twin brother Dru, while Lucy tries to bond with the girls, Agnes, Ethel, and Margot.

It’s the third in the series of fun films featuring the Minions and my son and I were lucky enough to get a sneak preview last week. Synopsis: Kyle Balda and Pierre Coffin direct this computer-animated comedy sequel featuring the voice talents of Steve Carell, Trey Parker and Kristen Wiig.Kyle Balda and Pierre Coffin direct this computer-animated comedy sequel featuring the voice talents of Steve Carell, Trey Parker and Kristen Wiig. My girls love curling up with their dad, and my boys love sitting beside - and on - mom (me) to watch.

Cover Notes: Illumination, the creators of Despicable Me and the biggest animated hits of 2013 and 2015, Despicable Me 2 and Minions, continues the story of Gru, Lucy, their adorable daughters-Margo, Edith and Agnes-and the Minions in Despicable Me 3.All is not what it seems, however, for with the world threatened by a supervillain known as Eduardo (Benjamin Bratt), it falls to the unique talents of Gru and his Minions to step up to the plate and save the day. Even More Details: Language(s): English|Hard of Hearing Subtitles: English|Interactive Menu|Screen ratio 1:2. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions. Despicable Me 3 sees us meeting up again with Gru and his wife Lucy and their daughters Margo, Edith and Agnes as new adventures await. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love. Despicable Me 3 comes with an all new mini-movie – The Secret Life of Kyle, a digital download to watch on your mobile devices, and lots of bonus content! If you're looking for a family film that is really good, and if you love Gru and the Minions, then this is a film you'll love and want to watch again and again.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Consumer Products by Snow Commerce, which is soley responsible for the site's content and all aspects of your purchase. Products labelled '*item fulfilled by Exertis on behalf of hmv' will be supplied to you directly by Exertis via their approved couriers. Entertainment Magpie Limited t/a Music Magpie is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 775278.

Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Entertainment Magpie Limited t/a Music Magpie acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers, PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. Things take an unexpected turn when he is discovers he has a long-lost twin brother, Dru, who longs to live up to Gru’s despicable reputation. I leave the technical things to my husband and one of my brothers, who are both skilled in all aspects of technical issues. Despicable Me 3 comes with two brand new mini-movies - The Secret Life of Kyle and Yellow is the New Black, a digital download to watch on your mobile devices, and lots of bonus content!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment