276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Energy Bytes - Caffeine Powered Gummies - Your Natural Alternative to Energy Drinks, Running Gels, Caffeine Pills & Energy Chews - Vegan - Mixed Berry Flavour (15 Count)

£0.24£0.48Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As long as you’re aware how much caffeine is contained in each gummy, you’re following directions, and you keep in mind other sources of caffeine (soft drinks, chocolate, tea, energy drinks, supplements), caffeine gummies should be safe to consume. Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Pectin, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Flavourings, Colour: Anthocyanins, Caffeine, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin A (Retinol), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin), Vitamin D3 (Choleciferol).

Ingredients: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Modified Starch, Sodium Citrate, Food Acids (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Potassium Citrate, Concentrates of Carrot, Blackcurrant and Cherry, Natural Flavourings, Vegetable Oil (Coconut, Rapeseed), Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride.The most popular flavors include pink lemonade, watermelon lime, and gush (which tastes like Starburst). Plenty will sell you a supplement with beet root extract, but not many can guarantee you the correct dosing of the stuff you actually want from it! We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Modified Starch, Sodium Citrate, Food Acids (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Potassium Citrate, Caffeine, Concentrates of Carrot, Apple, Pumpkin and Paprika, Natural Flavourings, Vegetable Oil (Coconut, Rapeseed), Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride.

I don’t recommend taking large amounts each time or taking them all the time as they won’t be effective as they once were if you take them daily. The flavour is nice, but then you can actually taste the caffeine after the blueberry taste, which I don’t mind but some people might so keep that in mind. With 40mg of caffeine from Green Tea, Boost Energy Gummies support increased productivity and improved mental alertness.

The picture and description looked really good, and I was excited to try it when it came, it even looked really tasty, but my god did it taste awful. close 144all 134all FAQ transportation,vehicle,bike,cycle,sport_1 Artboard 25 QUALITY(OUTLINE) eye-fill 2 Created with Sketch. Pantothenic acid contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mental performance and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It genuinely tastes like what burnt plastic smells like and I can’t imagine anyone eating more than 1. This special protein peptide is superfastly absorbed by your body, without burdening stomach and intestines.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment