276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chiaki Nanami Cosplay Costume Women Japanese High School Uniform Halloween Sailor Fancy Dress

£13.985£27.97Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For the fans of DanganRonpa who were really inspired by the FukawaTouko character in the DanganRonpo. Please double-check the size chart and make sure the costume size matches your height, chest, waist, and hips.

I’d never thought I would be able to cosplay the ultimate gamer, but to my surprise I actually did thanks to a friend of mine who gave away a Chiaki wig they had!If you are doing Cross Cosplay, such as you are a male, if you will wear a bra when cosplaying the female character, please wear a bra when measuring the chest.

CosDaddy has been specializing in the tailor-made costume-making field for more than 5 years, all the costumes you saw online are made in daily US standard, and shipped all over the world. Chiaki Nanami, has short, pale mauve hair that slightly curls outwards, though the locks on either side of her face curl inwards, is a student of Hope's Peak Academy's Class 77-B, and a participant of the Killing School Trip featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Most things on cosplays that are similar in pieces on other characters (most skirts, shirts, and so on) already have tutorials for just the piece.

On top of this, she wears a one-button darkteal-gray hooded cardigan with gray horizontal lines running across the hem andsleeves, her former school symbol on the chest pocket.

The cost on the merchandise will be totally refunded on condition that the item is still new and in good condition. Welcome contact us for help about size chooseing with your height ,weight ,waist ,bust,hip measurement. Please note that each product has its own size chart on the corresponding product page, so kindly double-check the size chart to ensure that the costume size fits the wearer's height, chest, waist, and hips. She also feels a bituncomfortable around animals, because they're unpredictable and feel warm whentouched, which is "a bit scary" in her opinion. Additionally, the shoe size should match the wearer's foot length and calf circumference, if the calf circumference doesn't match, let us know the calf circumference in the message box.I like to put stripes down with heat n bond instead or glue instead of pins before sewing so I have a bit more control over it. Among them is the FukawaTouko whose dressing became very popular among the girls and it comprises of the sailor suit, bag, tie and dress. Her hairclip and backpack can definitely be purchased, but if you've got your heart set on making them, I'd say pearler beads for the hairclip.

After receiving and checking the merchandise, the refund will be processed within 3-5 working days (weekend excluded). New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . New without tags: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging .To obtain more precise measurements ensure that you are wearing thin, tight clothing so that any dimensions taken are as close to your body shape as possible. They did a great job, and the jacket is an actual jacket so I can cosplay her in colder weather, or just use the jacket. As we are unable to fully measure your body like a tailor would, or use our telepathic skills like Doctor Strange, we rely on you to let us know – plus no one else knows your body as you do.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment