276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My First Cook Book: Bake, Make and Learn to Cook

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rosemary Shrager, author and owner of The Cookery School in Kent, says, ‘This book is so dear to me – it was the beginning of my culinary education.

Titles of these sections include Epimeles (‘The Careful Housekeeper’), Pandecter (‘Many Ingredients’), and Thalassa (‘The Sea’), to name a few. The recipes give modern-day readers a look at how and what – such as flamingo – the wealthiest people ate during the time. My First Cook Book’ in hardback is about A3 in size and is filled with thick glossy pages of text and illustrations.Each recipe also states the needed equipment, plus the amount of cook and prep time young foodies should plan on before getting started. This is a great fist cook book for children to try out lots of different, easy to make and delicious recipes. Published circa 1390, The Forme of Cury, or Forms of Cooking in modern English, is an ancient English cookbook.

GBBO winner, former nurse and aid worker, David Atherton has created a superb recipe book in My First Cook Book. The recipes are a lovely mix of both healthy dishes, with fresh fruit and vegetables added in creative and appealing ways, and twists on old favourites such as sunshine paella, vroom vroom bolognese and pesto pizzas.Her lifestyle content, food styling, and photography have appeared in a variety of regional and national publications including Fabulous Wisconsin, BRAVA, and Hobby Farms Magazine. Get inspired and get cooking with this first collection of fun recipes to make together by the 2019 winner of The Great British Bake Off. Kids are notoriously picky eaters, so how can you ensure that they start cooking healthy options, too? There was just the right amount of choice to suit everyone without being overwhelming and I received comments from parents and staff about the quality of books offered compared to previous sales which have always been based around current crazes and well known celebrity authors.

Barney, skills and shows editor at BBC Good Food, says, ‘One of the most thumbed books in my large collection.While this is not strictly a cookbook, Le Ménagier de Paris, or The Householder of Paris, was a guidebook on how women, especially wives, should properly act during medieval times.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment