276°
Posted 20 hours ago

House of Card & Paper A4 300 gsm Card - White (Pack of 100 Sheets)

£0.105£0.21Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My only request is that i do not want to feed the printer one paper at the time. As I think I have to do for the hp 283 in the tray 1. gsm – The weight of your average promotional poster. Think movie posters hanging on a teenager’s bedroom walls or product posters hanging in store windows. Unfortunately, we do not. We no longer have any laser printers which have been tested for foiling. However, it’s mono printers which would be capable and these have a maximum of 230 gsm Our top recommended card printer at the moment is the Canon Pro-300: https://www.printerbase.co.uk/canon-imageprograf-pro-300-photo-inkjet-printer.html For up to 220GSM the Xerox C400DN would be suitable too: https://www.printerbase.co.uk/xerox-versalink-c400dn-a4-colour-laser-printer.html

What Paper or Card Thickness (GSM) Should You Choose?

Standard copier and printer paper tends to be anywhere from 70 to 100 GSM. Meanwhile, stationery such as letterheads and compliment slips usually come in 100gsm to 120gsm, signifying their importance. These paper products, also known as offset paper, are uncoated and designed for rapid and repeated printing. The Epson pro photo machines are the only ones rated for 300gsm+ papers (P400,P600 and P800). All the other Epson machines are rated by default to 255gsm according to Epson – Hello! Im looking for a laser printer that can handle 280/300gsm paper and that has a really good photo/graphics quality printing, as I would be printing kids birthday invitations mostly.

Diverse paper grammages

Almost all printers can accept envelopes, but these are on a smaller scale, usually 1-10 envelopes at a time. Im after an inkjet printer to print cards, all i have used struggle feeding in, i was hoping for a HP one but if not can you advice on the cheapest inkjet that will very happily take 250g card.

Paper Weight Conversion GSM to LB / LB to GSM - QinPrinting Paper Weight Conversion GSM to LB / LB to GSM - QinPrinting

Hi I am looking for a reasonably priced printer that i can use with printing onto up to 300 to 350 gsm being that l am a card maker Hi would the Canon ix6850 print onto 280gsm card? I am making all wedding stationary and as I’m just starting I didn’t want to buy one of the more expensive options just yet.Hopefully by now this is starting to make sense. **Very important example, 80LB is listed in our text category and our cover category, but they are completely different paper. ** A top recommendation is currently the ET-8550: https://www.printerbase.co.uk/epson-ecotank-et-8550-a3-multifunction-inkjet-printer.html due to the low running costs and support on heavy media – but this would be slower to print. Which machine would be suitable is going to be down to the media itself. For example, are they laser or inkjet suitable? Do you have a particular type of waterproof paper you are planning to use and if so what is the paper weight and is it laser or inkjet media? The Pigment-based ink option is the Canon imagePROGRAF Pro-300, which can print up to 380gsm too, again there’s another link for you to see below, If you are setting a fold in colour, we recommend scoring from a grammage of 170 gsm onwards so that the colour does not split at the fold.

EPSON Traditional Photo Paper 325/300gsm - Fotospeed EPSON Traditional Photo Paper 325/300gsm - Fotospeed

Unless mistaken, silk coatings are usually found on digital papers (laser) and so would not be suitable for inkjet devices as the ink cannot adhere to the coating. Also, a silk coated paper at 300gsm tends to be much stiffer than a photo paper and so you would likely experience feed issues even were you able to find a silk coated inkjet media at this weight. I have a HP Envy 4500 which in the past printed on glossy photo and CD label papers of around 120 to 130g/m2. There are no printers we would recommend for printing on tracing paper due to how thin it is, it could cause issues with the printer. The same would apply to Napkins due to being fragile. Could you please help us to get Samsung printer which has the capability of printing below specified certificate

What Is GSM Paper? Answer: An Easy Way to Know Your Paper Thicknesses

The highest rated version we could recommend is 360gsm with the OKI C911DN – https://www.printerbase.co.uk/oki-c911dn-a3-colour-laser-printer.html Do you have any colour laser printers that print on 300gsm card and are also good for foiling please? I currently use a canon inkjet, it actually prints up to 350gsm and is a really good printer, however I wanted a laser printer to be able to do DIY foil printing with a laminator – this method isn’t going to work now I have the above answer! It would be a normal Inkjet printer we recommend https://www.printerbase.co.uk/canon-pixma-ix6850-a3-colour-inkjet-printer.html

GSM for paper? A Simple Guide - Uniquely Creative What is GSM for paper? A Simple Guide - Uniquely Creative

Do you already have your print campaign in mind? Then its time to get your artwork print ready. This handy little blog article will help

Why Does the Weight of Paper Matter?

It looks good but i also need to be able to print on 180gsm paper. It says on the specs that it prints up to 163 GSM. I run a small business selling greeting cards and branching out into wedding stationary. I need a printer that prints on 300gsm and is good on ink. I will mainly be printing a4 size but occasionally i will be printing paper that is the same width as a4 size, but shorter (as i would have horizontally trimmed a portion of the a4 paper from the top). Unfortunately not, we’d only be able to recommend the previous A3 ones mentioned for what you’re specifically looking for. Sorry we couldn’t help any more. However, with a Laser, the highest would be the Xerox VersaLink C9000 which can print up to 350gsm. The highest laser we support.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment