276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Panasonic ES-LV97 5-Blade Wet & Dry Electric Shaver for Men, Rechargeable, Responsive Beard Sensor, Multi-Flex 16D Head, Auto Cleaning, Charging Stand, Gift for men (2 pin UK plug)

£85.7£171.40Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The shaving sensor reads beard density 220 times a second and adjusts the power upper to lower 14 times a second.

If you are familiar with the Braun Series 9 9296cc shaver or the other Braun Series 9 shavers from that range, those come with an 8-bit processor to provide very powerful performance.Given that there are currently 3 Arc 5 generations out there, with the third one comprising of 8 distinct revisions (A through H), with weird names and some of them only available on the Japanese market, it’s no surprise that there’s quite a bit of confusion regarding where the new ES-LV67/ES-LV97 will fit in and how they compare to the existing Arc 5 models. So you won’t be able to use the razor while it’s charging, which may be a deal-breaker for some potential users. As a result, we also have an Arc 5 revision B (ES-LV9B, ES-LV6B), a revision C (ES-LV9CX, ES-LV9C, ES-LV9Q, ES-LV6Q, ES-CV51, etc.), a revision D (ES-LV9DX, ES-LV9D, etc.), a revision E (ES-LV9EX, ES-LV9E, etc.), a revision F (ES-LV9FX, ES-LV9F, etc.), a revision G (ES-LV9U, ES-LV6U, etc.), a revision H (ES-LV9V, ES-LV7V, etc.), and a revision J (ES-LV9W, ES-LV7W, ES-LV5J, etc.). Also, if you bought a newer (generation 3) Arc 5 and you can’t find the exact foils it came with, you can always use an older model as it will fit just fine. Upon completing the shave, the first thing I do with any electric razor is to remove the bulk of hair strands trapped inside the head.

But this built-in trimmer is enough to make your perfect final touch and precise your mustache and sideburns easily. Can you shape the beard in different sizes with the trimmer? And this update to the foil does work and I will discuss it later on when I’ll compare the performance of the various Arc 5 models. Unfortunately that’s how the vast majority of today’s electric razors work, not just the ones from Panasonic.Next up, we have an entry-level shaver from Arc 3 series from Panasonic. ES8103S is the best-selling model from Arc 3 and for all the right reasons. From build quality to shaving performance, it has a lot to boast about, and that too at a great price.

In this piece, we tried to cover the whole range of Panasonic shavers and endeavored to provide options for anybody. For example, whether you are somebody who shaves every day and is looking for an efficient and cost-effective option, you can go with an Arc 3 shaver, as we have ES8103S on our list. Arched Blades for Efficient Cutting - 5 outer blades are designed differently to capture and cut all kinds of hairs. In unseren Praxistests hält der Akku im Leerlauf bis zu 55 Minuten. Die Laufzeit beim Rasieren ist etwas kürzer und entspricht im Wesentlichen den Herstellerangaben. Hier hat Panasonic eindeutig All in all, the battery life of the ES-LV67-K was good and consistent and pretty much what you would expect from a quality shaver. Shaving performance

Contact Us

However, it’s entirely up to you to decide if the convenience of the cleaning system is worth the extra cost.

We know that revisions A and B come with the same foil part number, while the C and D models come with updated foils (supposedly using an improved middle trimmer for better catching longer hairs).Panasonic’s ES-LV97 5 Blade Electric Shaver isn’t just powerful – it’s technologically advanced. Featuring an automatic stubble sensor, the shaver actually detects beard density and adjusts motor speed accordingly. That means just the right amount of cutting action, and in the case of thinner facial hair, less drain on the battery. Nowadays, the razors in this revision A family are getting pretty difficult to find as they were phased out and replaced by the newer iterations. 2. Revision B (2016) It was effortless to get an extremely close shave, regardless if I used it wet or dry which is again a big deal for me as I can normally get a really close shave when using shaving cream.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment