276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech G G735 Wireless Gaming Headset, Customisable LIGHTSYNC RGB Lighting, LIGHTSPEED, Bluetooth, 3.5 MM Aux Compatible with PC, Mobile Devices, Detachable Microphone - White Mist

£99.5£199.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

G735 suoriutuu peli- ja musiikkikäytössä erittäin hyvin. THX Spatial Audion puuttumista on kuitenkin vaikea perustella. Additionally, the Blue VO!CE microphone settings are built into the G Hub app, allowing you to modify the vocal EQ settings, select from voice filter presets to help boost your audio, or make your voice sound more clear. There’s even a couple dozen fun vocal filters you can apply, such as alien, robot, telephone, and many more. You can also create your own vocal filters and save them to easily swap to later. If that wasn’t enough, there’s a handful of custom audio samples that are tailored for those interested in streaming, with the option to create and save your own, as well as set custom macros and keybinds.

The Logitech G735 includes a wireless USB transmitter that’s compatible with PC and Mac and allows for an easy wireless connection to your computer. As previously mentioned, it also supports Bluetooth-enabled devices as well, so you can use a single pair of headphones for your gaming and entertainment needs. In fact, you can even play two audio sources simultaneously and use the buttons on the side of the headset to easily fade between the two streams. Langaton yhteys kantaa noin 20 metrin verran, joten kuulokkeiden kanssa voi liikkua varsin vapaasti ainakin pienemmässä kodissa.Bolstered by 7.1 surround sound and Dolby Atmos support, you’ll have the edge in competitive shooters and, for the most part, a pleasant experience spinning records through your streaming service of choice as well. TechRadar on osa Future plc:tä, kansainvälistä mediayhtiötä ja johtavaa digitaalista kustantamoa. Vieraile konsernisivullamme. With the Logitech G735, you can also pause gameplay and use the headset as a pair of dedicated headphones when out and about. I used the headset in this way extensively through testing upon leaving the house to walk the dogs or go down the road for food shopping. The music stream continued flawlessly – a feature that will be welcomed by the average everyday user as well as the enthusiast. Sound and Microphone Quality Logitech G735 on yhdistettävissä Windows-, Mac- ja mobiililaitteille näppärästi Bluetoothin avulla. Voit halutessasi liittää kuulokkeet kahteen eri laitteisiin ja vaihtaa näiden välillä kädenkäänteessä.

G735:n suurin valtti on sen käyttömukavuus pidempienkin sessioiden aikana. Malli on suunniteltu erityisesti niille pelaajille, jotka ovat aiemmin jääneet paitsioon. Tämän ansiosta pienipäiset, korvarengasta käyttävät sekä silmälaseja tarvitsevat saavat itselleen poikkeuksellisen hyvän kokemuksen. Viskoelastisesta vaahdosta (memory foam) valmistetut tyynyt saavat jopa unohtamaan, että silmälasit ovat ylipäätään silmillä. The Logitech G735 has been my go-to headset for my setup for the best part of two weeks now. Read out to find out if this unit can be considered one of the best gaming headsets on the market right now. Design The Logitech G735 comes equipped with custom 40mm neodymium drivers, which certainly sound the part. However, given the premium price of this headset, I’d have preferred to hear larger and louder 50mm units as feature in some rival models. Nevertheless, this gaming headset offers a truly balanced profile straight out of the box, meaning that there’s no need to fiddle with the EQ just to get a palatable sound – which certainly hasn’t been the case for every headset that I’ve reviewed. The Logitech G735’s battery life can only be described as average, with 16 hours with RGB lighting enabled. But if you’re one for simplicity and minimalism, you can deactivate the headset’s RGB system to extend its battery life to up to 56 hours. Logitech G735 Wireless Gaming Headset ราคา อยู่ในระดับปานกลาง มาพร้อมความโดดเด่นทั้งในส่วนของรูปร่างหน้าตาที่เรียบหรูและการสวมใส่ที่สบายหู สเปกการใช้งานที่ครบถ้วนจัดเต็มไม่ว่าจะเป็นส่วนของการเชื่อมต่อที่ครบถ้วน และระบบเสียงรอบทิศที่ทางสมจริง ทำให้พูดได้เลยว่าเมื่อนำฟังก์ชันการใช้งานและสเปกมาเทียบกับราคาแล้วคุ้มค่าคุ้มราคาไม่ผิดหวังอย่างแน่นอน โดย หูฟัง Logitech G735 Wireless Gaming Headset เหมาะกับผู้ที่กำลังมองหา หูฟังเกมมิ่งไร้สาย สวมใส่แบบ Over Ear รูปร่างหน้าตาสุดพรีเมียม ขนาดกะทัดรัดไม่ใหญ่เทอะทะ สวมใส่ง่ายตอบโจทย์ผู้ใช้านทุกเพศทุกวัยรวมถึงผู้ใช้งานที่มีศีรษะขนาดเล็กและผู้ใช้งานที่สวมใส่แว่นตาและต่างหูขนาดเล็ก โดยสวมใส่ได้อย่างยาวนานตลอดวันด้วยวัสดุที่มีความนุ่มพิเศษซึ่งเลือกสรร์คมาเป็นอย่างดีและน้ำหนักที่เบาสบายหูเพียง 273 กรัมเท่านั้น โดยตัวหูฟังยังมาพร้อมไฟแสดงผล RGB แบบแบ่งโทนที่มีความสวบงามน่ามอง และยังสามารถปรับตั้งค่าการแสดงผลได้ตามต้องการผ่าน Software G HUB อีกด้วยIn addition to its all-white exterior, the Logitech G735 wireless gaming headset features Lightsync RGB lighting across each side of the device, which can be easily configured via the Logitech G Hub software using various immersive presets. May vary based on user and computing conditions. Battery life is based on headset volume set to 50%. RGB-valaistus muistuttaa kyseessä olevan pelaajille tarkoitettu malli. (Image credit: Future / Ilyas Kanapyanov) Äänenlaatu As part of this mission, whenever we review a product we send the company a series of questions to help us gauge and make transparent the impact the device has on the environment. Where this headset stands out, though, is playing two audio streams simultaneously. I was able to game on my PC while listening to music or a podcast from my phone through Bluetooth nearby. And, sure, I could’ve easily pulled these up on my PC, but the built-in crossfade worked remarkably well and allowed me to turn up the game audio when needed without having to pause the game to change audio settings. I could see this being a useful feature if you get a call while you’re gaming, or if you want to use Discord to chat with friends while you’re playing on a console using a 3.5mm auxiliary cord.

Koko Aurora Collection -tuoteperhe luo pelipisteelle tyylikkään kokonaisuuden. (Image credit: Future / Ilyas Kanapyanov) Logitech G735 on tyyriimpi kuin monet tasaveroiset kilpakumppaninsa. Ja jos olet valmis maksamaan vielä hiukan enemmän, saat todelliset huippukuulokkeet. And, when I was finished gaming, I could continue listening on my phone without skipping a beat. The fact that these work great as regular Bluetooth headphones can’t be understated as they really look and sound fantastic considering they are primarily being sold as gaming headphones. While there are certainly better Bluetooth headphones available at this price point, this multifunctional headset is a compelling choice for those that want a single pair for all of their entertainment needs. Purchasing Guide

Tyylikkäät valkoiset kuulokkeet erottuvat tyypillisesti perin tummanpuhuvista kilpailijoista. (Image credit: Future / Ilyas Kanapyanov) Muotoilu Logitech’s G735 wireless gaming headset is part of the Aurora Collection – a new line of gaming peripherals that strikes a nice balance between style and comfort. In addition to the headset, Logitech is also releasing two keyboards (a tenkeyless wired and wireless option) and a compact ergonomic mouse as part of this new collection – each featuring the dreamy new White Mist colorway. Logitech has designed the G735 headset to be “inclusive of players with smaller head sizes – and accommodates glasses and small earrings too.” Mikäli haluat vähentää latenssia, on syytä ottaa esille USB-väylään liitettävä 2,4 GHz Bolt -vastaanotin. Halutessaan käytössä on vielä 3,5 mm kuulokeliitäntäkin, mikäli piuha ei aiheuta ongelmia. Overall, this G735 has a solid sound quality that both gamers and music-lovers can appreciate. The device has a standard frequency range of 20 Hz-20 KHz, so while you shouldn’t expect top-tier quality from this headset, it’s more than capable of handling anything you can throw at it. Personally, I was happy to use the G735 both as a gaming headset and as a headset to play music on Spotify while I worked.

And, of course, there’s plenty of RGB customization options. By default, there are seven preset options to choose from that take full advantage of the dual-zone lighting, but you can create your own “freestyle” lighting effects that are seemingly limitless. Some of the lighting effects can even be saved to the device memory and be used without requiring a PC connection. Logitech G735 – Gaming Muotoilu nostaa mallin onnistujien joukkoon. G735 on todella käyttömukava, kevyt ja tyylikäs kokonaisuus. Käyttömukavuutta lisää mallin paino. Kuulokkeet painavat 260 grammaa, mikä on sopivan vähän. Tästä huolimatta rakenne tuntuu tukevalta eikä laitteen hajoamista tarvitse pelätä jokaisen kolahduksen kohdalla.

Lastly, the Logitech G735 headset features a built-in rechargeable battery that provides up to 16 hours when using the RGB lighting, and up to a staggering 56 hours with the lighting turned off. These truly are all-day wireless headphones. Logitech G735 – Software

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment