276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Autoglym Bumper & Trim Gel,  325ml - Car Trim Restorer Revives Colour and Protects Exterior Car Bodywork

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Doesn't last particularly long. It is a product that is worth applying, curing and then protecting. impressions were how nice it felt to apply, very smooth indeed and also how little was needed to finish the section, it wasn't long at all before the whole arch was finished without recharging the applicator. Look at ceramic coating your car as it offers excellent protection against the harmful UV rays that damage your car’s trim. Why should I care? Polishing your car is a great way to fade small scratches and imperfections. Find out how with our handy guide.

The gel does not contain colouring or dye so can be used to restore all unpainted plastics to their original colour. Not a lot between this and its Triplewax cousin. It’s another spray and leave product, and left a high gloss finish. Price is identical and both are top buys, but this was beading slower at the end. So it transforms and protects plastics and rubber which sounds good to me so lets see how it performs. For the purposes of this review I am using the best and possibly most difficult candidate for a trim dressing, Mrs P's Cooper.

div>

You can see by the little 50/50 shot below how much of a drastic effect on the trims the dressing had and you will also notice alot of high points where it had been over applied in places, definitely a difficult one to get perfect. A 10p ish blob of the gel was applied to a clean sponge applicator, this ones a bit looser in consistency so it was hard to dispense just the right amount but you get the idea. This was then applied to the wheel arch plastics 1st. Keeping your car exterior clean is a great way to take care of the aesthetic of your car as well as its longevity. Follow our step by step guide.So onto the product.... Bumper and trim dressings have been around for a while and whilst they are not one of the vital components when we clean our car they can make the difference between an average finish or a really good finish. You must have seen cars with washed out trim that is bleached by the sun and must agree that it really detracts from the look so a trim dressing is a really important part of our armoury. From what I know the trims on a Mini are one of the hardest trims I have seen to get right and Autoglym Bumper and Trim gel did a bang up job of getting them looking sharp again so I really can't have too many complaints in that respect. The gel smells nice, is easy to use, easy to remove from paintwork and has lasted well over a week now and is still looking freshly applied. The gel does not contain colouring or dye so can be used to restore all unpainted plastics to their original colour. Use on external plastics, vinyl and rubber, including molded plastic bumpers, grilles, mirror cases, moldings, wheel arch trims, door handles, vinyl roofs, rubber bumpers, spoilers and mud flaps. The label contains all the pertinent information whilst the gel itself is clear and smells a bit like a Summer Pudding, as you know I am not very good a scents but it smells nice, fresh and berry like :thumb:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment