276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ocean Bottle - Recycled Stainless Steel Drinks Reusable Water Bottle - Eco-Friendly & Reusable - Forest Green - 500ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another customer says she is appreciative of this company’s commitment to saving ocean ecosystems. She shares in her Ocean Bottle review: “ The thing I love the most about your product is that you’re motivating people to take care of the ocean.” Vlora Salihi, Head of Sales for UKI at Tony's Chocolonely, will share Tony's mission to eradicate slavery from the chocolate industry worldwide. Explore their transformative roadmap and the five sourcing principles that are revolutionising the cocoa industry. The bottle holds 500ml of the liquid of your choice, hot or cold, and can maintain the temperature of your

This new interchangeable 3-in-1 modular system is a true game-changer in the world of reusables. Designed with everyday needs in mind, this system allows for seamless transitions from one activity to another with its 3 interchangeable lids, truly making this bottle the only bottle that one will ever need. The bottle comes embedded with an NFC enabled smart-chip, which allows owners to register the bottle to our Ocean Bottle Mobile App to further fund the collection of ocean-bound plastic (for free) each time a refill is registered. Hopefully our mission is what got you here but you should also know our product is the best on the market. Of all the bottles I tried, the Yeti Rambler had the best insulation which is why I’ve made it the best for hot water. The Chug Cap easily screws off which is ideal for drinking tea and coffee. Unfortunately the lid doesn’t screw directly onto the body - you need the Chug Cap between.

Engraving Info

Any BPA free water bottle, like all the ones above, are safe. Exposure to the industrial chemical BPA is believed to cause health problems, as I have explained in more detail in the introduction, but thankfully manufacturers are extremely cautious to avoid it these days. Glass and stainless steel are both naturally BPA free. If you’re particularly safety-conscious with your water, consider buying a filtered water bottle. When we introduced the Original Ocean Bottle our intention was to enable others to have a direct impact on the plastic pollution problem with a product that lasts a lifetime.

The bottle holds 500ml of the liquid of your choice, hot or cold, and can maintain the temperature of your drink for up to 6 hours, or longer for cold drinks. I’m often a little wary of water bottles with straws because I’ve previously found they become rather unhygienic. This water bottle uses antimicrobial drinking surfaces and a stainless steel telescopic straw, which comes with its own cleaning brush. It’s just as well, since it can’t go in the dishwasher. Do you go big and capacious or prefer to keep it light and portable? Most come with vibrant aesthetic flourishes, like Chilly's, Hydro Flask, Brita and S'well. Even fashion houses show water bottles now. Then there are bottles boasting next-gen anti-bacterial technology, like Larq, which uses a UV-C LED light to eliminate harmful bacteria from its contents. S’wheat is the most environmentally friendly reusable water bottle, because it is made from biodegradable plant-based materials, bamboo and wheat straw, which would otherwise have been agricultural waste. The company also plants a tree with every sale, takes plastic out of the oceans and donates a percentage of its profit to protect sea life.

500ml Bottle: Small Bottle, Big Impact

BPA stands for Bisphenol A, an industrial chemical compound used in the manufacturing of strong plastics. Some research suggests BPA can leak into food and drink and cause health problems. “When looking for a bottle, look for non-toxic materials. Stainless steel is one of the most eco-friendly materials for a water bottle. Not only is it safe, but it is very durable and infinitely recyclable,” says Natalie Byrne, content marketing manager at Go Outdoors. Our very own Alex Peet, Head of New Product Development here at Ocean Bottle, will deep dive into our team's sustainable design approach and the real-world challenges we encounter when working with and sourcing new materials.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment