276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BEYONCE Heat Wild Orchid Eau de Parfum Fragrance for Women, 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Közönségmérés Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy optimalizáljuk oldalunkat az Ön kényelme érdekében az Ön használatának módja alapján. A cél az, hogy emlékezzünk vagy előre jelezhessük a választásaikat. Ide tartozik például a funkciók használata, elhelyezkedése, viselkedése az oldalon. It’s lovely, gentle, and sweet. Not too warm and robust, not too floral. Initially, on a first splash, I get the autumn woods scent which is then followed by the apricot & bergamot. Both these notes stand out most to me. I like how the dry down has a citrusy, woody twist. For Who is This Perfume?

Heat (perfume) - Wikipedia Heat (perfume) - Wikipedia

The perfume works best for mature ladies. It is an office-friendly perfume that goes well on casual wear and performs better for daytime use. Pros Harmadik féltől származó sütik Ezek a sütik harmadik féltől származó sütik, amelyekről és partnereinkről itt olvashat bővebben . Answer: Her special edition of Heat fragrance is claimed to be at the No.1 spot among her all perfume range. Beyonce Perfume Guide: Conclusion I love the look of this perfume bottle. I imagine it is a perfume that a princess would have on her dresser. I also love how the bottle goes from dark to light purple. It is so aesthetically pleasing. What Does the Perfume Smell Like?A sütik feldolgozásának elfogadásával nélkülözhetetlen és analitikai sütik kerülnek telepítésre eszközére, amelyeket a weboldal megtekintéséhez használ (az "Értem" gombra kattintva mindkét kategóriát elfogadja, vagy kiválaszthhatja a kategóriák közül csak az egyiket a "Beállítások" gombra kattintva). A technikai sütiket mindig telepítjük az eszközére, az Ön beleegyezése nélkül is, mert ezek nélkül a weboldalunk nem működne. Every minute that I smell it on my skin, I fall more in love with it. I know it is a very sexy and unique fragrance from Beyonce. I found this scent a bit strong, maybe because of the cedar, which develops more fully within the hour. And apparently dominates as a base note. I didn’t smell vanilla much in this perfume. But a slight scent of woody accords and some patchouli smells terrific. With each spray of this perfume, I love it even more! For Who is This Perfume?

The Ultimate Guide To The Beyoncé Perfumes | SOKI LONDON

Then mango blossom and hibiscus aroma when it dries down. It’s grounded with good base notes. Making this an excellent fragrance to wear on spring and rainy days. This scent gets a big yes from me! For Who is This Perfume? Gentle floral notes blend with the plum notes. The amber, sandalwood, and Patchouli blend smoothly to make it a lovely perfume. I think the perfume’s name suits it perfectly. Because it is a darker-note perfume, so the name Midnight is perfect. For Who is the Perfume?In September 2011 and January 2012, she followed Heat with a new line of fragrances. Named Beyonce Pulse and Pulse Summer Edition. Then Rise in 2014. Beyonce Perfumes Heat by Beyonce People may find the strong cedar smell leading to the masculine side. But the perfume is entirely feminine and perfect for every woman. The perfume will be perfect for ladies who love strong scents and like to steal their men’s perfume now and again. Pros Analitikai sütik Ezek az Ön tevékenységeinek nyomon követésére szolgálnak adatelemzés céljából, mint például a reklámozás hatékonyságának értékelése, személyre szabott tartalom felajánlása./span>

Beyonce Heat Wild Orchid Eau de Parfum Fragrance for Women

It is purely a feminine product and an office-type fragrance. Perfect for mature women and young girls. Great for those ladies who want something sweet. But it is still subtle and not overpowering. Pros Heat Seduction is spicy at the start. It then dries down to a soft basic amber and sweet orchid scent. It is also very gingery. It slowly dries down to a more mild amber and orchid. Still, it has a strange, intense, spicy smell. I really don’t want to smell like a spice shop or a cleaning product.As far as Coconut fragrances go, Beyoncé Heat Wild Orchid is probably the most affordable option available right now. Személyre szabott hirdetések Ezeknek a sütiknek köszönhetően mi és partnereink az Ön vásárlásai, viselkedése és preferenciái alapján releváns és személyre szabott termékeket és szolgáltatásokat tudunk Önnek felkínálni. The first spray is like your first kiss, a bit overwhelming but something different. The fragrance has a tropical fruity scent. The fragrance contains notes of luscious fruits, vanilla, and rose petals. I must say that sounds heavenly! Still, something spicy takes over and makes it a bit of an “old lady” perfume. It balances down to jasmine and creamy woods that blend nicely together. The Patchouli adds some smoothness to the fragrance. This scent is best to use in fall. I love this tropical fruity perfume, especially the opening, which is Patchouli. Which kind of smells like dark chocolate mixed with some fruitiness. If you knew me, you would know I have a sweet tooth and wouldn’t mind smelling like a bar of chocolate. The tropical fruity scent doesn’t last long and disappears after the initial blast.

Heat Wild Orchid parfémovaná voda pro ženy | notino.cz Beyoncé Heat Wild Orchid parfémovaná voda pro ženy | notino.cz

Beyoncé has released several perfumes, each of which has a particular style. I have got my favorite as well, which is Heat Wild Orchid . This fragrance is a mixture of floral and fruity scents. The tropical coconut and vanilla smell are delicious and highly addicting.It starts with tangy bergamot, bitter-sweet orange peels, delicious vanilla, and a little sprinkle of creamy coconut. The coconut is very subtle and does not dominate the entire fragrance. The dry down is soft powdery vanilla and sandalwood with a clean white musk accord. Only faint jasmine can be smelled among the floral notes. To select the best perfume for yourself, you must know your ideal note and the type of fragrance you like. Among the best of Beyonce’s perfumes, each has its own significance and style. It depends on you which will suit you best.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment