276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mens Ask Me About My Trex T Shirt Funny Cool Dinosaur Flip Graphic Novelty Tees

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All of our youth sizes tshirts are premium jersey soft-style tops - they use a single jersey knit and feature 100% pre-shrunk ring-spun cotton. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Stand out from the crowd and make a statement about your passion for dinosaurs with our Ask Me About My T-Rex t-shirt.

All our designs are available on hoodies, sweatshirts, vests, tote bags, mugs and a range of t-shirt styles.

We think that if you’re going to spend your hard earned money on one of our products, we want to make sure that it’s worth your while. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. THE ULTIMATE TREX T-SHIRT: Nothing makes your friends LOL quite like a prehistoric tyrannosaurus t-shirt. Introducing our captivating Ask Me About My T-Rex flip-up t-shirt, designed to showcase your remarkable sense of style.

Our screen-printed children's shirts are durable and will last through all of your little one's crazy adventures. This was the best I could find in terms of design, anything similar seemed to be much feinter and the real tee didn't let it down. Can you imagine what it would have been like if you had worn this to the movie theater when Jurassic World rolled out? To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

MADE IN THE USA - Our graphic apparel is printed with the highest grade plasticol ink on state-of-the-art equipment. An ideal gift for that special youngster in your life regardless of whether their style is hipster, urban, cool, chic, geek or nerd. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Our men’s modern fit comes in sizes small through 5XL, while our women’s slim tees are available in sizes small through 2XL.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment