276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Why Money Matters: An unmissable, new, illustrated non-fiction book about money for 6-9 year olds for 2023: Book 1 (Little Experts)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Deborah has just written her first children’s book, Little Experts: Why Money Matters. She lives with her husband, Paul, in Somerset. How did your upbringing influence your attitude to money? Cally Poplak, executive publisher of Farshore and HarperCollins Children’s Books, said: “This major new series from Red Shed fulfils Farshore’s mission to make every child a proud reader, taking all children on unforgettable adventures, inspiring them to discover more about the incredible world they live in, and giving all children the opportunity to be little experts.” lovely looking children’s books on the One Show. Also….loving your ballet pumps? May I ask where they came from?" Af typed. During her interview, Deborah told the show: "I think the best thing to do is to think about what you want. Don't just save money - actually aim for something. Work out what you spend every week, and make sure every time you buy something, think of that special thing. Say to yourself 'do I really want this more than that?' Because if you don't, you probably shouldn't be buying this."

This fairly short non-fiction book touches on a lot of subjects, offering enough information and consideration to introduce each concept, without it ever feeling overwhelming. How Families Are Made by DR AMIR KHAN, an award-winning full-time GP and resident doctor on Lorraine and Good Morning Britain. Natalie wrote: "loved your outfit on tonight's One Show. Great to see you as usual :)" Adam said: "looking lovely and colourful like summer today on the one show .. ur my idol in business."My parents obviously wanted the highest price and I obviously wanted to negotiate the lowest price. We had separate advisors because it was a business deal. It was hard – there were times I was thinking, ‘Yeah, but I’m your daughter!’ We’ve always said business is business, though. I give my parents credit for dealing with it squarely. When did it feel like you’d succeeded in business, when you felt flush?

Marvellous Vehicles by James May, a writer and broadcaster who is best known for co-presenting Top Gear and The Grand Tour. About This Edition ISBN: I’ve absolutely loved writing the book! It’s forced me to simplify what can feel like quite a complicated subject and it’s boiled down the fundamentals for me as well. The book is very focused on the need to know and I hope my language is accessible too.Architectural tweeted: "Oooh I want that blouse." Jen said: "The colours on your dress Deborah, really suit you.." Prof Nisreen wrote: "Love the top." Red Shed, the non-fiction imprint of Farshore, is launching a “major” new series entitled Little Experts, which aims to introduce “curious young minds to hot topics”, by figures including Amir Khan and Deborah Meaden. Deborah added: "Always make sure you are thinking of that special thing. If you want that more, put the money to one side. Always have something you are saving for!" A fan replied: "I'm saving for the future, as I never know what I will need. I like being prepared.." I don’t want to give the impression I walk around in a hair shirt, but before I buy something or do something I do ask myself, ‘Is that necessary? Is it worth the environmental impact?’ It’s like a balance sheet in my mind. Have you ever earned silly money for an advert?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment