276°
Posted 20 hours ago

miccostumes Women's Horror Nurse Cosplay Costume

£26.075£52.15Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once this is dry, get the old pantyhose. Cut out two 2" x 2" squares, and superglue them over the eyes..this also helps to conceal them when the mask is on your face.

Nurse Uniform | Silent Hill Wiki | Fandom Nurse Uniform | Silent Hill Wiki | Fandom

The mask is absolutely stunning, you get what you see. It’s pretty comfortable to wear, despite covering your whole face, and you’re even able to see through the scratches on your right eye. BOO-Tox Nurse Injector Halloween T-Shirt, Filler Botox Dysport Dealer, PA NP aesthetic Nurse Shirt, Derm Plastic Surgery Tshirt, Injectables Fake blood (Also optional, but very useful. Only downside is if it dries on your fabric it tends to look a little pinker than one would like) If you're a fan of the Silent Hill games, rewatch or play segments featuring the nurses to mimic their movements and behaviors accurately. Team Up for Group Terror: Overlook Hotel Comfort Colors Shirt, Comfort Colors, Horror TShirt, Scary Movie Shirt, Graphic Tees, The Shining, Comfort Colors ShirtIf you hesitate between two sizes, we advise going for the larger one, it’s easier to make an alteration in case of the unfit. White high heels or flats (since I did the costume last minute I'm afraid I didn't have a chance to get a pair of heels I didn't mind messing up..I'm sad about it. :c ) Consider coordinating your Silent Hill Nurse costume with friends who share your passion for horror. Group ensembles can amplify the eerie atmosphere at your Halloween gathering.

Silent Hill Nurse Cosplay - Etsy UK

Don't overlook the importance of footwear. Opt for white low heel shoes to match the nurses' uniforms. These shoes add authenticity to your costume and ensure you're ready to prowl the eerie streets of Silent Hill. Step 5: Silent Hill Nurse Action Figure As you prepare to terrify and amaze at your Halloween party, consider these additional tips to take your Silent Hill Nurse costume to the next level: Practice Your Menacing Stares:

You need to log in to earn and spend points. The points could be used with the coupon code at the same time.

Costume Silent Hill Nurse - Etsy Costume Silent Hill Nurse - Etsy

As you step into the shoes of this iconic character, you become a living embodiment of the sinister Silent Hill universe. Your presence will send shivers down the spines of those who encounter you, and your commitment to the role will be the talk of the Halloween season. Personalized Nurse Uniform Christmas Ornament, 2D Acrylic Flat Nurse Ornament, Christmas Gift For Nurse, Nurse Uniform Xmas Ornament I was happy to see how patient she was as I am admittedly a difficult person to please. She went above and beyond to ensure that my product, Pyramid Head, was to my specifications.

Also, see: Easy DIY Leopard Costume Ideas And DIY Nun Costume Ideas For Kids Easy Nurse Pillowcase Costume Super Nurse Shirt, Superhero Nurse, Nurse Shirt, Funny Nurse Gift, Hero Nurses, Gift For Nurses, Nurse Life Shirt, Nursing Tee Holly jolly nurse Sweater, Christmas nursing Hoodie , Nurse Christmas Sweatshirt , Gift For Nurse, RN Gift, Nurse gift Hoodies Bottom - Conjurer - Eileen Head - Ghost ( Victim 16 - Victim 17 - Victim 18 - Victim 19) - Greedy Worm - Gum Head - Hummer - Patient - Sniffer Dog - The One Truth - Toadstool - Tremer - Twin Victim - Wall Man - Wheelchair

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment