276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Invictus by Paco Rabanne Eau De Toilette for Men 100ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For anyone with 10 or 15+ fragrances in their collection, this will not be an interesting enough pickup.

The spicy opening is softened with fragrant lavender and settles seamlessly into a rich, ambery vanilla base. Some small amounts of naturals, Obviously Iso E Super, masses of Ambroxan guaranteed (very apparent to my nose in this), Hedione, clean white musks (Muscone, Ambrettolide), Dihydromyrcenol, Ethyl Maltol together with Fruit Acetates and Linalool are important in the top note, Lily of the Valley raw materials (Liliestralis, Magnolan, Lyral) together with Hedione mentioned give additional elevation, cleanness and softness. I'll give the 2021 200ml bottles of Paco Rabanne Invictus, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon and Paco Rabanne XS Black, MontBlanc Legend, Ferragamo F-Black and 100ml Gianfranco Ferre L'Uomo my teenage nephew; he'll love them.

My husband got a sample of this, and I think it's worth the title of a "dumb reach", because this could probably work in most temperatures and situations. Invictus, como mencione, es un colonia potente en salida, de buena proyección y duración para su relación calidad/precio, teniendo en cuenta que no es un EDP. Paco Rabanne fragrances have this sweet, slightly aromatic, bright lemony lavandery DNA that is very recognisable in their summery perfumes and even the more winter appropriate fragrances such as 1 million share a common sort of DNA. A slightly fruity green-fresh,very salty aquatic (heavy on ambroxan) bubblegum-sweet modern fragrance. Well my favourite is still Invictus legend and if it is true that it is not gonna be produced anymore than P the house makes the biggest mistake in their life….

At least Avon bottles achieved a certain cult status over time, while this bloody poseur seems to really expect us to be stunned by its gravitas right from the start.Currently own a newer 100ml, used to own a 50ml from the travel set which had much better longevity and projection. If this came out by itself and I never got my nose on legend then I would feel different, but the grapefruit is 1000x better in that discontinued frag. I don't think the backlash is fully justified, but I will agree that Invictus is not appropriate for older more mature men in their 50s and older. The glass bottle feels great, the plastic top though is cheap and the atomizer is a bit awkward and not very smooth to operate.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment