276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fairy Non Bio Fabric Conditioner, 2.90 Litre

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Accepted as the best producer of products for sensitive skin, Surcare’s Fabric Conditioner has taken extra care with the ingredients they use to ensure they don’t irritate the skin and leave your clothes feeling soft.

How about trying white vinegar instead of FC, should keep the drawer clean and avoid the fragrances too.Everyone has very different skin and some skin types are more sensitive and may have an intense reaction to fabric softener. I also like using powder as this comes in a cardboard box rather than plastic, so better for the environment. The unique SolarDry technology mimics the effect of sunlight on wet fabrics when drying outside and I was thoroughly impressed as drying clothing inside during the winter often means you lose the lovely scent of fabric conditioner. I tested out the bio laundry detergent in the incredible scent of honeysuckle and jasmine, which made my clothes smell luxurious, but there are lots of other scents available.

We’d recommend them for lightly stained clothing, but for anything as tough as tomato or red wine, we’d definitely use a spot treatment first. The bags are various pleasant shades of purple and are also made of 75% less plastic and come with a child lock, but users have pointed out that the seal on the bags tends to break quite easily. Smol's capsules are highly concentrated, meaning that although they look small, they’re still tough on stains.Many users will also attest that despite the pods not containing any fabric softener, their clothes are still soft and silky when their washing cycle is complete. Bold’s All-in-One pods are made in collaboration with Lenor and contain their lovely lavender and camomile fabric softener within the pods. Take care not to overdose - Some detergents come predosed, such as laundry pods, whilst others require careful dosings, like liquids and powders, to avoid using more than you need. Lovely smell’, ‘great for stains’ and ‘kind to babies' skin’… yep, there’s no denying that Fairy Non Bio PODS®, Fairy washing powder and liquid all get a LOT of love in our Netmums forum.

Although, we also love the sound of their other So Soft Luxurious fabric conditioner, Lily Bloom and Lime (perfect for summer! The only reported issue is that this bio powder sometimes causes a reaction for people with sensitive skin, so we'd recommend a skin test before switching. In terms of stain removal I had to wash a second time and add some napisan to remove mud from football kits and baby poo from clothing. It can be tempting to throw all your washing into one load, especially when you have a million other jobs to do.These pods are known for dissolving very well in water of all temperatures but there is a chance that they will leave a residue on your clothes, especially if they get squashed down under a big load. Our only recommendation is that if your skin is sensitive to strong fragrances, you might want to do a little test before you commit to the change. We know you’ll particularly love its gorgeous lavender and sandalwood scent, leaving your laundry room smelling divine as clothes dry on your heated airer. The reason that there is no fabric softener in Fairy’s Non-Bio Pods is because fabric softeners can cause all types of allergic reactions from our skin. You can also use two pods if your item of clothing is particularly stained, but one should do just as an effective job.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment