276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Pentyrch Incident: The Greatest UFO Cover-up of Modern Times

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On Friday 26 February 2016, Caz Clarke, 57, of Pentyrch, claims she saw something, quite literally, out of this world. Maybe we should have come forward sooner, but things have escalated to such an extent that there has been a torrent of abuse of a slanderous and libellous nature against Swansea UFO Network, and of two members in particular: Mike Maunder and Emlyn Williams. This is the truth and without prejudice. It just paused for a second planes still circling overhead then about 15/20 red orbs all came from it as if they were floating around it protecting it intermingling with each other some started to turn green whilst others stayed red the large craft started to slowly move west without gaining any height as it drifted away slowly it turned to darkness and the lights went off.The orbs remained some also went to darkness and invisible to the naked eye”. Caz Clarke But many still believe it was something out of this world, claiming to have spotted unidentified lights which did not conform to the normal idea of a military aircraft. She said: "I will take a lie detector anywhere for anyone. What I witnessed will stay with me for the rest of my life.

Another point of interest, as highlighted by the UFO Conspiracies television show, is that the location where Clarke and her neighbors believe the UFO crashed is a very short distance away from the Royal Glamorgan Hospital, where an on-duty nurse had claimed to have heard “an extremely loud explosion that sounded as if it had come from right outside the hospital” at a little after 2 am on the night in question. On the 0.05mR/h - 0.5mR/h setting, the DP66 counts both Beta and Gamma at once, I believe. Everything on the counter was set to highest sensitivity ( Beta x 1 , probe wide open), and readings were very low everywhere except when they would get the meter to get up to 1.2 or so, settle around 1.0. The DP66 is old, and used for enormous radiation levels. I don't know if this would make it read higher, or lower than nominal, but keep it in mind. It uses different tubes for different scales. Nik will be talking about infrared and ultraviolet UFOphotography, attraction and detection methods, as well as thework of Trevor James Constable, The GRCU (Italian UFOResearch group) and of course his own work in the infraredand the ultraviolet filming biological and craft-like UFOs. Amateur investigators are convinced that the military is withholding information from the public. After all, there’s almost no way a massive dogfight in the midnight skies above a residential area could have been just a training exercise. Many have tried to reach out and cite the Freedom of Information Act but are repeatedly met with a Section 26 which is an exemption for information 'if its disclosure would, or would be likely to, prejudice the defence of the British Islands or of any colony'. In the weeks after the potential sighting, rows of mysterious tents appeared around the area of the crash and uniformed people started to conduct research. Alleged death threats suggest there’s something to hide

Where to watch

According to UFO lore, the Pentyrch incident is a crash that took place in the area of Pentyrch South Wales during February of 2016. Fter seeing a series of UFOs Caz Clarke and others found themselves in the middle of what appeared to be a military altercation between our air force and a UFO leading to a crash near Smilog woods in Llantrisant. According to Clarke’s recollection of that meeting, she was asked bluntly if she was “worried about what might happen” to her and members of her family. She was even threatened with being involved in a “fatal car accident”. It was obvious to Clarke that rather than just being a person with an interest in the case, this strange and threatening person was directly connected to it. Recalling the events in Wales, witness Caz Clarke, said she could "categorically state it was no exercise". CAZ: If he still has the same phone or equipment even if he has deleted it its never really gone and can be retrieved. I Airforce shooting down a Green UFO barrel (A possible scenario that caused the explosion and tree damage in Smilog Woods).

But the way I believe it is supposed to be done is to take the reading you get, and multiply by the interval that the range is divided by. In this case, they had it on the most sensitive setting, which measures levels 0.05mR/h - 0.5mR/h in 10 intervals of 0.05mR/h. They had the dial go up to about 1.5 on the top scale at moments, but was steady at about 1.0. So the reading was the interval - (0.05mR/h) times the scale reading (1.0) ------> (0.05mR/h * (1.0)) = 0.05mR/h The attempts to extract information from the various bureaucracies through due processes such as FOI requests were predictably hilarious. The stuff of satire, except all too plausible. arrangements to receive further photos and was then told that the witnesses had a video taken on the night in question, which had previously been believed to have been deleted in error. At the meeting, through a car window, Emlyn was shown around 10 seconds of footage from the video played on the witness' phone. Mike met up with the witnesses and had a conversation of around 30-45 minutes. During this conversation it was quite clear and apparent that the witnesses Clarke also appeared in an episode of the television series UFO Conspiracies, stating that there had been some military activity in the days leading up to the night of the incident itself. She told how she had ventured outside due to the military activity and then, with neighbors, made their way to the gate of a nearby field. As they approached, she offered that “one red light had turned to three red lights that were the very pinnacle of an enormous pyramid”.I would have preferred to have read a hard copy of this encounter as the style of presentation used is unsuited to Kindle as you are having to continually change settings to accommodate the various supporting documents. To be honest I skimmed some sections because of this problem. Emlyn never said that this was just for his own notes. Helater wrote up his report from the facts given, which was then given to Caz and Dave

Mountain, that he was able to find me, simply because I had placed a oneline comment underneath to say, “It is a good place to be.” But many claim they saw unidentified lights which did not seem to belong to conventional military aircraft. The Pentrych UFO Incident, The Paranormal Scholar, YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJTGpxOqzjA It seemed to only take a few minutes for the E3 Sentry to circle around once. David said, he thought perhaps it was taxiing for the airport, but I could not see why a military aeroplane of that size would land at Cardiff International Airport, a civilian airport. We witnessed the plane circle seven times, then as the E3 circled again, suddenly I shouted “There!”and pointed to a single bright red light, that appeared high above the fields behind us.I called for Donna but I did not receive an answer, my heart was pumping with excitement “Come on Dave” I shouted, “Where are you going?” he asked, “To the field so we can see what’s going on!”David and I straddled the small wire fence at the end of my garden and ran to the five-bar gate that over-looks the farmland behind my house, to get an unobstructedview. THE GATE WHERE WE SAW EVERYTHING HAPPEN. And here is Caz later claiming that the images look nothing like what she saw and starting to call witnesses fake, not because she was told to remove an image because it shouldn`t of been there, just to deflect it away from that and twist it into something else.

Sources

She made the claim that the room was nearly empty, but we had roughly 40 or 50 in that meeting, something we often get in all our meetings we hold as they are very well attended and yes, Emlyn had introduced Caz as is normally done with all guest speakers. If Caz could have waited like she was originally told to by Mike, we could have taken our time, verified the images

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment