276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Humax RM-F01 Remote Control for Foxsat HDR Freesat Box,Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In my previous post I included a link that had photos of the inside the Foxsat HDR's remote control, which may have helped. My Humax remote's OK button u working last week and a cheaper all purpose remote didn't work to recover my recorded programs. I inserted the tip of the small blade of a Swiss Army Knife into the seam that runs all around the remote 3mm from the top.

Humax Accessories | Humax Direct

By the way, once you get it open, you might find out that just cleaning doesn't really help the problem (sometimes it does). Foxsat HDR remote is model RM-F01, Foxsat T2 HDR remote is model RM-F04, Foxsat HD remote is model RM-18. The RM-109U is one to avoid paying for even if you have an HDR-2000T, but even if it free would only be suitable for an HDR-FOX T2 if you are desperate.Many remotes have rubber buttons that are impregnated with carbon on the bottom to act as a switch as it pushes against the circuit board pads. I used a very small kitchen knife to open my remote control, just easing it around the middle section until one of the lugs popped open.

Humax rm-f01 user manual | Main page | debtnelkowssmat Humax rm-f01 user manual | Main page | debtnelkowssmat

I've had luck opening various remotes by running my thumb fingernail around the seam and gently prying more and more until it pops apart. Just make sure you keep the eraser clean throughout the exercise and be sure to blow/vacuum any any eraser particles off the circuit board before reassembly. I got very confused when pushing the buttons the other week (on one of my inherited units) and it took me ages to spot why I wasn't getting the function I expected. I have tried putting in the code for the 'TV' again, but I didn't expect much as the issue is with the 'PVR' option of the remote.When it comes to cleanint the circuit board, I've used a good quality eraser with excellent results. I purchased an RM-F04 for an HDR-Fox T2 back in Jan 2020 and as far as I remember it could also control the Foxsat-HDRs I had back then, perhaps with one exception (but I can't remember which).

Humax RM-F01 Remote Control For Foxsat HDR Freesat - 320

I thought I was going mad until reading this thread the 4 digit codes work a treat with my Cambridge Audio 540R code 1647 fantastic.I've opened and cleaned my one many times but as most of the wee retaining clips have long since snapped off, I've decided to replace it. The RM-109U also controls the HD(R) Fox T2 but has a few seldom-used buttons missing and only controls the HDR and TV using the MDB1. I failed to get the case on my Humax RM-F01 open without causing damage, but dropping some lighter fluid around my sticking up/down/left/right and OK button and then manipulating them repeatedly freed them up - much easier! What I finally purchased when an RM-109U for an HDR-2000T remote quickly aged was to purchase the default remote for the HDR-1800T.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment