276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HALO Baby Bassinet - Premiere | Portable Infant BassiNest | Bedside Cot Swivel, Breathable Fabric, Waterproof Mattress & Adjustable Stand | Side Sleeping Crib for Newborn Boys & Girls

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The mission of Halo is to make simple, innovative products that make safe sleep easier for you and more comfortable for your baby. HALO’s founder Bill Schmid and his wife tragically lost their daughter to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, also knows as SIDS. SIDS is the sudden, unexplained death of a seemingly healthy infant up to the age of 1 year. Halo offers bassinets and accessories designed primarily for newborns and younger babies, while Newton Baby focuses on those getting a little older and bigger. I can confidently recommend the HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper as the best bassinet currently available on the market. This bassinet offers several features that make it stand out from its competitors." -ChatGPT-4 We are hesitant to use the UPPAbaby, as the design has much in common with items identified as potential SIDS risks (i.e., crib bumpers). While fine for strolling use with continued supervision, UPPAbaby's attempt to increase the versatility by selling a compatible in-home stand fails, in our humble opinion, to consider adequate breathability in the side materials. The potential for impaired breathability makes this option notably disappointing for us, and we do not recommend it for use as a regular at-home sleep location.

Both girls have laryngomalacia and reflux and Halo does not recommend propping up the mattresses to make an incline because the sides of the bassinets are short and it’s not built for that, I agree. As well as being attractive, Leya appreciated the practicality of the BassiNest’s features, saying they made the tough first few weeks as a parent feel easier. As well as the swivel feature, other excellent perks include the soothing centre with calming sounds, vibration and nightlights, and the adjustable stand to fit multiple bed heights.In the new Luxe series the top comes off to use the bassinet all over your home without the base! HALO BassiNest Swivel Sleeper Pros The babybay Bedside Sleeper is a high-quality, thoughtfully designed bedside-style co-sleeper with a minimalistic yet lovely look. It can attach to your bed and offers some height adjustability for a "just right" fit with a sleeping area for the baby that is easy to access while the mom is in bed. The babybay Classic Comfort Mattress Pad with Cotton Cover comes with the bundle and fits the sleeper frame nicely, but there are many mattress options to customize your decision-making. Instead of fabric sides, this bassinet has wooden slates and feels very similar to a crib. Overall, the babybay is a sturdy and durable sleeping environment for babies, and it is stylish enough to work with any nursery decor. To help you find the perfect bassinet for your family, every year we gather the newest, most popular, and top-rated bassinet models and put them to the test. The bassinet is an essential addition to your baby gear collection, and it makes a great gift for new parents. This bassinest came highly recommended by a mom forum so it was a must-buy when I became pregnant. I love that I can swivel and position the basket in many directions, and also I can pull it close to the bedside for easier bedtime soothing. The gray and white colors match my own bedroom decor and will work for future babies, regardless of gender.” The best bassinets will help your baby fall asleep faster, sleep for longer, and have a more restful sleep. They will also help ensure your little one is safe and sound, comfortable, and practicing safe sleep practices as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).

The fact that the whole Halo Bassinest swivels, makes life a lot easier in terms of getting in and out of bed. As a mum who has to get up for frequent night feeds, this would be the main selling point for me. I wished that I had been able to use this during the recovery from my C-section as getting up out of bed was very painful at the time. This crib would have aided my recovery! Yes probably, the product has many great features! The only downfall is that you can't move it from room to room easily because it is permanently attached to the bed. I loved mine for the first two weeks, I felt close to each baby and I could swivel it around to tend to each one without lifting my head from my pillow. BUT here are the cons:The product has everything I need to soothe my baby to sleep! The vibration and music features were brilliant and the womb noise really worked with my baby. I liked that there was a built-in light for midnight nappy changing, without having to turn the 'big' light on. The basket could be placed right next to the bed and I liked that the side folded down to easily get my baby out to feed. It was sturdy and I felt safe putting my baby to sleep in it.

HALO sells a newborn insert for the BassiNest, but the BassiNest is safe and appropriate to use on its own for your newborn baby. The insert made for HALO bassinets is the only insert that should be used in a BassiNest. It is safe up to 15 pounds or when the baby starts rolling over.We've been reviewing bassinets for over 10 years, and appreciate how difficult it is to find the perfect model for your family. If we made our own bassinet, here is what it would look like: Yes, I would definitely recommend this for mums who are breastfeeding overnight as you don't even need to get out of bed to reach baby. It is a really sturdy product and easy to put together. I think it looks stylish and the actual bassinet doesn't take up much space. The only thing is that the legs on the stand can be a trip hazard for mum and dad. The height is adjustable so you can set it to the right height for your bed. It makes it so easy to recover and get through those rough nights! Some of the bassinets in this review come with additional features that increase convenience or versatility. While none of the options lost favor for not offering extra gadgets beyond a safe sleep zone, added features can simplify life and increase ease of use. Examples of these features include height adjustability, wheels, travel crib conversions, flexible sidewalls, soothing vibrations, lullabies, or sounds. The top-performing products often have hinged or removable sides (not to be confused with old-school crib drop sides) that make them co-sleepers and height adjustability like the Baby Delight. However, extra bells and whistles are not necessary to outperform the competition. The HALO BassiNest Essentia has a moving sidewall that significantly increases its convenience. The lower scoring Delta Children Deluxe Sweet Beginnings has a soothing center with vibrations and sounds that can act as a sound machine for babies. Cleaning

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment