276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Winter Wishes (Animal Anthologies)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The color of springtime is flowers; the color of winter is in our imagination.”– Victor Hugo Winter Messages I pray this winter be gentle and kind — a season of rest from the wheel of the mind.” — John Geddes

We cannot stop the winter or the summer from coming. We cannot stop the spring or the fall or make them other than they are. They are gifts from the universe that we cannot refuse. But we can choose what we will contribute to life when each arrives. Garry Zukhav Nature has always been tough. Even if you are in your bikini without any snowshoes, the winter schedule still goes on, as Nature would want to. I prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bone structure of the landscape. Something waits beneath it; the whole story doesn’t show.” — Andrew Wyeth As Winter Wonderland aims to spread joy even further, this marks the inaugural edition of Winter Wishes, with plans to continue it year after year, providing more people the opportunity to experience the magic of this iconic annual event whilst supporting the work of charities and local organisations. Well, I know now. I know a little more how much a simple thing like a snowfall can mean to a person.” — Sylvia Plath, “The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath”Winter: the time of year when ‘dressing up’ means putting on a cozy sweater instead of putting on real clothes. Winter is a glorious spectacle of glittering fractals complete with a soundscape and atmosphere entirely its own.” — Anders Swanson

Winter: the season that makes me question if I’m cold-blooded because I can’t seem to warm up no matter what I do. Sometimes I would like to be a child again, and other times a woman made of snow.” — Deirdre Sullivan

As Christmas draws ever closer, it's the ideal time to start thinking about your animated Christmas ecards and games from Winter Wishes. Our products create a perfect opportunity to market your company to your existing clients or new sales prospects, as well as being a great way to 'touch base' in a fun and memorable way!

Winter is the time of promise because there is so little to do — or because you can now and then permit yourself the luxury of thinking so.” — Stanley Crawford Winter is the time of sacred balance and rejuvenation of life in preparation for the coming spring. It represents abundance, teaching and gratitude.” — Noelle Vignola As the snow blankets the world in its pristine white, may your heart be filled with peace, love, and the joy of the season. The only other sound’s the sweep, Of easy wind and downy flake." — Robert Frost, "Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening"

In addition to the wish, the charity is also offering the option of receiving a week’s worth of meals, delivered from Hello Fresh or Just Eat.See those families gathered around the heat of the fireplace. That is what the winter season does, bring families closer together. I prefer winter and Fall, when you feel the bone structure of the landscape–the loneliness of it, the dead feeling of winter. Something waits beneath it, the whole story doesn’t show. “ For completing Step 1 of the Winter Wishes Research in Pokemon GO, players get 200 Stardust and 500 XP. Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment