276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Miles Ever After (Miles High Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Stopover - enjoyable and fluffy read. I think Emily could be my favourite main female character of the series. She pushes Jameson to be a better man and is the headstrong wife he needs. I felt the author rushed through the book, slapped first drafts together, and said, "Here ya go." Not only were there grammatical issues, but she recycled phrases way too much. One big positive: No Mother Miles popping up throughout with her words of unwisdom. I still haven’t forgiven her for the way she spoke about Claire like she was some dried up old prune simply because she's in her late thirties! (Yes, I’m around Claire’s age, how could you tell?) Six months later, he was the guest speaker at a conference I attended in France. Still arrogant and infuriating—but this time, surprisingly charming and witty. When he looked at me, I got butterflies. I want you to be the boy’s father.” I smile hopefully. “Legally. Before the baby comes.” I secretly lodged the papers months ago and they have only just been approved. He reads the papers as if unable to believe it and his face screws up in emotion.

Miles High Club Series: The Ultimate Guide to this Fan The Miles High Club Series: The Ultimate Guide to this Fan

It is amazing to watch how successfully these guys are able to work together as a family unit in both their personal and business life. I thought it was really cool that they showed us a little bit of the behind-the-scenes action during the production of The Takeover. Because of Tristan’s guidance, those young men were able to mature into honourable adults, which played a significant role in the conclusion of their story. The names Elliot and Kate T.L. Swan is the author of the Miles High Club series. She is also the author of the Mr. Series. How Many Books are in the Miles High Club Series? I wasn't a fan of Christopher's story (did he really love his partner to begin with...or did his love for the little boy keep them together?) and stopped reading when I got to him. But the good thing about me is that I’m an incredible problem solver, and I’ve come up with a diabolical plan. I’m going to slide right in under her friend zone. Be the best damn friend she ever had, hold her hand, make her laugh, and spoon with her in bed.Tristan is, and always will be, miles (sorry, couldn’t help myself) above the other brothers. Remember that one time Claire said Christopher and Tristan were like two peas in a pod with identical personalities? She must have been drunk out of her MIND that night, because there is, sadly, no-one else even close to Tristan. The way he cares for those three boys, his dedication to making Claire happy, his reluctance to let his baby girl out of his sight…Yeah, okay, you got me right in the ovaries there.

Miles Ever After by T.L. Swan (ePUB) - IASboom/Books Miles Ever After by T.L. Swan (ePUB) - IASboom/Books

The Do-Over - Light and enjoyable like the stopover epilogue. It helped me understand and like Christopher more. The relationship between him, Hayden and Eddie is very sweet. This epilogue serves as a wrap up to the series too so I do recommend reading this last. And, possibly my favourite, teaching your kid that asking for respect is synonymous with throwing punches. The Miles High Club series covered the stories of the four billionaire brothers and became so popular Swan wrote an extended epilogue novella. But who knows if Swan will continue to add more to this series. Can I Read the Miles High Club Series in Kindle Unlimited? My favorite epilogue was The Casanova. I really love the way that the issues Kate and Elliot were having with infertility was written. I cried my eyes out reading out their pain, and I was raw, and real. I always knew Emily was one of my favorite characters, and what she did for this couple just filled my heart with joy. The Takeover—Claire and Tristan. Starts off with Tristan and Claire’s son Fletcher taking over and starting fresh with Anderson Media. Claire’s pregnant, we see the chaos before their wedding, moving into their new family home, him officially adopting the boys, talking baby names (and his offer of the last name possibility 🥹), he becomes a girl dad, 5 years later and more babies.Jameson and Emily are probably my least favorite couple in this series, but their epilogue was lowkey hilarious. I love the retreat spa idea that Emily had to destress. Seeing Jameson completely out of his elements and throwing tantrums was funny. But I can’t go there. He’s just a player in a hot suit, and I’m just a widow with three unruly sons. I just need this conference to be over. I've read critiques about Jameson Miles, and if you read his story, you'd think he was a whiny, spoiled, pretentious bastard. Tristan had a decent story, but Elliot was a full-on SOB. Who the hell tells their wife eff you when the fight is because of a fertility struggle???

Miles Ever After (Miles High Series) by T.L. Swan | Goodreads Miles Ever After (Miles High Series) by T.L. Swan | Goodreads

Romance Trope: Romance Books that Inspire Travel, Forced Proximity, Friends to Lovers, Billionaire Romance I did appreciate the trigger warning at the beginning of this chapter, as well as the attempts at a more emotion-driven epilogue, but it just didn’t hit quite right for me.I really felt for Kate and Elliot in this. The majority of their epilogue was them dealing with fertility issues and it was so heartbreaking seeing them go through it. (Not a spoiler as there is a warning before the epilogue) I do wish it were a bit more fluffy, but I did like how real and raw it felt and that it brought awareness to the topic! I did love how it all came together in the end though🥹 This book is exactly what we all needed. We needed to know exactly what happened, we needed to build the family tree, and know all about the kids, and their lives, and TL Swan did not disappoint. Every single one of the epilogues was true to the book. It is truly incredible how TL has been able to write and give life to these characters and she is able to capture their essence in just a few chapters. I absolutely loved it, and it is definetly worth the read. I really really really hope that we are going to get more books based of the new generation of Miles's. What hasn’t changed, though, is the laugh out loud moments. And no, I don’t mean that it’s a rip-roaring comedy, just that it’s that bizarre in parts. I liked the Casanova resolution the best. Kate and Elliot’s struggle with infertility was so poignantly expressed that I could feel their pain. I sobbed my eyes out while reading about their ordeal. Although Emily’s popularity among viewers has always been high, her recent support for the newlyweds has solidified her status as my personal favourite character.

Miles Ever After – AVAILABLE NOW! – T L Swan Author

I started a new job and met the CEO. You can imagine my surprise to see those naughty blue eyes dance with delight when he saw me across the mahogany desk. There’s only so many repetitive "Mile-isms" a person can take before it starts to become noticeable. In this book alone we have: Most of this reminded me of the camping scene from The Stopover, but tweaked a bit and set in Thailand. We also get to see them have some babies, which is nice, but other than that, not much else happens. The Casanova - hard to not spoil however this epilogue sees Kate and Elliot through a more turbulent and trying time in their relationship. Its slightly jarring compared to the other epilogues however it has one of the more sweet moments in the entire series between Elliot, Kate, Emily and Jameson.The Casanova—Kate and Elliot trying for a baby. CW: tons of fertility, infertility, IVF discussions and journey. Disgusted with my love life, I join a dating app under a fake name. I start chatting to a man named Edgar. He’s not my type and lives on the other side of the world, but we hit off a friendship, laugh and confide in each other. Elliot (The Casanova) — 2 stars — I can’t lie, at the end of his book I half-wanted Kate to stay in Hawaii and live her best life with some hot surfer after Elliot left her to go make sure he didn’t love someone else more (Yes, I already said it once, but really, wtf!). As it is, she’s very forgiving, so we join the two after they’ve been happily married for 18 months. The only thing missing in their life now, is a baby. Well this epilogue was kinda depressing. Most of it dealt with Elliot and Kate fertility issues and didn’t exactly give me warm fuzzy feeling that I wanted for an extended epilogue. Still liked reading it since Elliot and Kate are my 2nd fav after Tristan and Claire. Also that ending was sweet tho. The bombshell Spanish teacher in tight fitting clothes as a way of getting Eduardo to “focus on his studies”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment