276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Wandering Warrior Existence (My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness)

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There isn’t much to My Wandering Warrior Existence. She goes to a friend’s wedding and decides she wants to wear a wedding dress and pose for photos so she does. Then she tries a dating app. That’s about it for stuff that happens. More like 2.5. I receive the newsletter for the publisher that puts these books out and immediately bought this. *sigh* I’ve so far refrained from rating her works since to be honest, it doesn’t feel right for me to rate another person’s “real” thoughts and experiences of the world and since it’s told in such a straightforward way I feel it’s almost impossible not to sympathize with her. But it seems like MAL is forcing me to do it this time. So that’s that.

My Wandering Warrior Existence by Kabi Nagata | Goodreads My Wandering Warrior Existence by Kabi Nagata | Goodreads

The newest diary manga from the Harvey Award-winning creator of My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness.

This series really took me by surprise! A seemingly shy girl secretly spends her days tweeting about a fantasy relationship with the most popular boy in school (who doesn’t know she exists). He seems like the ideal dreamboat, except it turns out he’s a rude brat! This story is filled with characters who turn the classic shoujo tropes on their heads, and it’s really refreshing to see friendships and romances form between characters that are flawed, but ultimately very likeable.

My Wandering Warrior Existence | Seven Seas Entertainment My Wandering Warrior Existence | Seven Seas Entertainment

She seems to have had a really sheltered life. It’s actually news to her that two people could genuinely fall in love with each other and that this is the basis of a number of weddings and lifelong partnerships. “Love is real” - who knew that could blow any adult’s mind? This is a title I haven’t read, but repeatedly came up in any conversation I’ve had about undiscovered gems the past few years. Mark Russell is a rising name in the comics world and I’m very interested in grabbing this deluxe hardcover.

The sequel to My Lesbian Experience With Loneliness, My Solo Exchange Diary (Japanese: 一人交換日記, Hitori kōkan nikki), was published in Japanese later in the same year, 2016, and in English in 2018. While continuing to explore the themes of My Lesbian Experience With Loneliness, My Solo Exchange Diary is based on the concept of diary entries or letters that Nagata exchanges with her former and future self. [3] Its second volume, titled My Solo Exchange Diary 2 (一人交換日記2) was released in Japanese in 2017 and in English in 2019.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment