276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mature Women Spanked 1: Jo moves into a retirement village and discovers many mature bottoms to spank

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

BBC defends 'racist' Little Britain sketch where David Walliams says Asian character 'smells of soy sauce' Dec 2012: Two young men are paraded before TV cameras on the courtroom steps after being sentenced to strokes of the rotan for rape and robbery. Ad Feature Glittering costumes, impressive special effects and BELTING musical numbers: Disney's Frozen the Musical is... There are many spanking stories featuring a governess as the key protagonist, either as one who administers corporal punishment to her charges, or who receives it herself from her employers. The governess is depicted as a kind of surrogate mother, expected to suppress any desire for the possibility of her own marriage or motherhood. Not that there would be any time to pursue her own interests, as in addition to educational supervision, she was responsible for the social and moral development of her charges. Children carried their experience with their governesses well into adulthood. By then, they might have been either traumatized by cruel and sadistic instructors, or filled with fondness and admiration for the women who were invariably closer to them than their own mothers, based on the sheer amount of time they had spent together during the child's formative years and beyond. She tried to hurry past me to beat me there, but it is only a short distance, so we got there at the same time.. After entering her room, I was surprised to see that she had not done one single thing, as far as cleaning or organizing her room. In fact, it looked worse than it had before. There were clothes thrown all over her bed, and, on her new shelves, there were a few wigs and hair pieces that looked like they were tossed on top of some purses. This is after I had cleared a perfect weather spring Saturday to put together shelves that she had done absolutely nothing with.

United Kingdom: Press article and 5-minute TV report about Litherland High School in Liverpool, where 400 boys received 1,800 slipperings in one year (1982). Disgraced ex King Juan Carlos of Spain attends his granddaughter Princess Leonor's 18th birthday party after returning from DubaiMaya Jama slips into a skintight jumpsuit as X-Men's Storm as she joins Paloma Faith and vampy Jourdan Dunn at the Love Island host's Halloween bash Protracted flogging by local mullahs of a teenage girl for running away from a forced marriage, 2010. REVEALED: The 'super comfortable' power leggings from Sweaty Betty that gym goers can't get enough of Courteney Cox looks downcast while leaving dinner in LA as she is seen for the first time after Friends co-star Matthew Perry's death at 54 DEAR JANE: I'm terrified my wife has unknowingly joined a CULT - she says it's a self-help group but I know there is something more sinister going on

The eldest was first taken to her dressing room and prepared for the rod, and then conveyed to the boudoir by the governess, who at once administered the discipline. The younger one was then prepared and received a wholesome flagellation [on the bare posterior], the delinquents being tightly strapped to an ottoman during the castigation, at the conclusion of which they had to kiss the rod and thank the governess, when they were permitted to retire. I feel I have to mention the so-called Markham Project, because as fascinating as it may sound, it is likely to be a complete fabrication. Stoltz Sinatra in his brief essay The Markham Project - Fact or Fiction?, explains the project was allegedly named after a professional Victorian governess and educationalist called Elizabeth Markham. Between the 1880s and the early part of the 20th century she aimed to encourage best practice in the training of governesses and the education of young women by creating a network of like-minded governesses and others who who were trying to set-up some sort of academy to further their aims. They supposedly "advocated corporal punishment of young women over the age of 16 and unmarried ladies up to a late age."

Choose Display Mode

Robbie Williams strips down to his pants to show off his weight loss while getting a spray tan - after revealing he is dealing with the'manopause' Lottie Moss puts on a racy display as she slips into a VERY revealing risqué costume to attend the Haunted House of Friends party United States: "New State Law Has Schools Rethinking Corporal Punishment", TV news report from N. Carolina, Oct 2010. Palestinians flee for their lives to beat Israel's 2pm exodus deadline - but some refuse to leave and vow to 'die with dignity' An earlier (2009) report on the same subject, including a view of an illegal immigrant's bottom after one stroke of the rotan.

United States: TV news report (May 2015) on contrasting paddling policies in two Texas school districts. Victoria Coren Mitchell, 51, reveals she's given birth to her second child with her comedian husband David, 49, as they share the tot's sweet name In California, a man punishing his son in his garden attracts the attention of prying neighbors. TV report (2012). TV news item from Jan 2008 about the paddling of a student. His mother had given permission for the punishment, but then complained when it left marks on his rear. An investigation found there had been no abuse or wrongdoing on the part of the school.In my serial The Governess, teenagers Jacob and Amelia meet their match in the guise of the steely Miss Eversham, who very soon takes control. RHONY star Ramona Singer looks tense as she steps out in NYC after getting REMOVED from BravoCon amid alleged racist slur controversy Matthew Perry's The West Wing co-star Bradley Whitford pens powerful tribute as he hailed 'huge, open heart' and 'heroic battle' with addiction Scarlett Johansson takes legal action against AI app which used her name and likeness for an ad without permission

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment