276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Instant Vortex Plus Dual Air Fryer with Large Double Air Frying Drawers and 8-in-1 Smart Programmes - Air Fry, Bake, Roast, Grill, Dehydrate, Reheat, XL Capacity - SyncCook & SyncFinish-1700W

£84.995£169.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Instant Vortex Plus is a premium 6-in-1 air fryer launched by Instant Brands, the brains behind the cult favourite Instant Pot pressure cooker. That association alone will be enough to send some people’s expectations soaring, so it’s with some relief that this dual drawer model has proven to be a genuine cut above your average air fryer. MEALS ARE TWICE AS FAST WITH AN INSTANT AIR FRYER, COOK FROM FRESH OR FROZEN FOR A SPEEDY WEEKDAY MEALS - preheating in minutes, cook up to 50% faster, using up to 80% less energy than a traditional oven It’s not just good; it’s exceptional. What truly sets it apart from my traditional oven is its remarkable speed. This air fryer cooks food in no time, which is a huge plus—not to mention the cost saving on electricity.

I would most definitely recommend getting two small baskets rather than the one double-width one. The ability to lift things in and out, and to cook separately, is such a great idea. We started with 450g / 1lb frozen steak cut fries in basket one, using the default air-frying settings: 196 C / 385 F for 15 minutes. Usefully, the air fryer automatically preheats for three minutes once a time and temperature has been selected, while also offering a visual and audible prompt to add food when it reaches temperature. As well as functioning as an air fryer, the Instant Vortex also has settings for roasting, grilling, baking, reheating and dehydrating. You can air fry from 83ºC to 205ºC for up to an hour but temperatures for dehydrating go as low as 35ºC, with a maximum cooking time limit of 72 hours. When it comes to cooking duration, you can set each basket to complete cooking independently, or utilize the sync feature that stalls the basket with the shorter cooking time so that the two zones complete at the same time.

The larger capacity of the Instant Vortex Plus Dual Drawer Air Fryer means it takes up slightly more countertop space than the Vortex Plus, measuring 31.7 x 40.3cm x 38.4cm /12.5 x 15.9 x 15.11 inches (h x w x d). However, as we’ve already mentioned, it isn’t as bulky as some other dual-zone air fryers on the market. Scared of oil splats and spills? Forget about pots and pans and browse our popular Tefal fryers to fry tasty treats safely. Control how well done you want your food by setting the temperature and achieve the perfect level of crunch. Keeping your safety in mind, most of our models have a built-in cool zone, which prevents your fryer from getting hot on the outside.

The Instant Vortex Plus Dual Drawer Air Fryer has a bigger overall capacity than its predecessor, the Instant Vortex Plus, but each frying basket can hold only 4 quarts / 3.8 litres. Without any cooking charts or guides in the box, it was clear that we’d need to experiment with cooking temperatures and durations to ensure food was cooked perfectly.

The Vortex Plus Dual Basket has been an absolute game-changer in my kitchen. I don’t think I’ll ever use my oven again. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, neglect, unreasonable use, use contrary to the operating instructions, normal wear and tear, commercial use, improper assembly, disassembly, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, fire, flood, acts of God, or repair by anyone unless directed by an Instant Brands representative. The glass panels and the ability to turn a light on inside the cooker, to see what's going on, is also fantastic--so much better than the older versions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment