276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SOUR [VINYL]

£13.095£26.19Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In a new interview with Zane Lowe on Apple Music, Rodrigo revealed that she wrote 25 songs in the ‘Guts’ sessions, and that she may eventually release some songs that didn’t make the final cut. Olivia Rodrigo received seven Grammy nominations including four in the big categories, best album, best new artist, record of the year and song of the year, for 'Drivers License'.

Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge. Reviewing Rodrigo’s new album ‘Guts’, NME wrote: “‘Guts’ doesn’t just feel transitional in a musical sense. It marks the end of Rodrigo’s teenage years, a moment that has gravity given that she recently said in a statement that she felt like she grew “10 years” between the ages of 18 and 20. She continued: 'I feel grateful for my collaborator Dan who pushes me and inspires me and without whom this album wouldn’t have been possible. And lastly, I feel so immensely grateful for everyone who has so generously supported me over the past few years. Thank you to everyone who has listened and streamed and been sooo kind. I owe so much to you guys and I really hope you dig these new songs. Lots and lots of love xo, Liv'. (sic) Olivia has now announced the list of songs included on her second album. There are 12 songs in total. The artist also went into some more detail about some of the songs on the album. “I really love the song ‘All American Bitch’,” she said. “It’s one of my favourite songs I’ve ever written. I really love the lyrics of it and I think it expresses something that I’ve been trying to express since I was 15 years old, this repressed pressed anger and feeling of confusion or trying to be put into a box as a girl. So yeah, I think that that’s one of my favourite songs on the record.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment