276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Poly - Voyager Focus UC with Charge Stand (Plantronics) - Bluetooth Dual-Ear (Stereo) Headset with Boom Mic - USB-A Compatible with PC and Mac - Active Noise Canceling - Works with Teams, Zoom & more

£73.365£146.73Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Both features are important because you want to be heard well, but you also don’t want your callers to hear the distracting noises around you. Looking at the data sheet for the Plantronics Voyager Focus UC, you might feel that this is a headset that’s made for the call centre rather than your regular home office.

Ideal for Mobile Professionals with Extensive PC/Mac and Mobile Communications in Noisy Environments; Featuring Active Noise-Cancelling and Smart Sensor Technology For an end user customer with a Poly product that is within the applicable Warranty Period and has a defect that is covered by this Limited Warranty, Poly will repair or replace, at its option, the Poly product if you provide notice to Poly and return the product to Poly in the manner described in this Limited Warranty.On the whole, I find little to fault the Voyager Focus UC. It’s largely been a pleasant experience to go through a day with it. What makes it stand out are some of the thoughtful features. Smart sensors answer calls by simply putting on the headset, mute by taking the headset off and pause music for incoming calls A light on the USB key will let you know if you are in silent mode or not. An LED light on the outside of the headset will alert your colleagues if you are taking a call. If you just don't want to talk to them, this can be activated manually! Overall, the Plantronics Voyager Focus UC is a very comfortable office wireless headset. It weighs a paltry 5.5 ounces, which helps to make it a winner in the category of lightweight and comfortable. Other headsets can weigh up to twice as much, such as the Plantronics Voyager 8200 for example.

B825 - Optimised for Unified Communications (UC) B825-M - Certified for Microsoft Skype for Business& Optimised for Microsoft Lync® (MS) The 8200 headset weighs in at over 10 ounces. When it comes to comfort, the weight of the headset does play an important role, and the Voyager Focus UC scores well here. Padded headbandThis Limited Warranty covers any defects in the materials used in the Poly product, and any defects in the workmanship during the manufacture of the Poly products. To connect to your smartphone, the Voyager Focus UC pairs easily via Bluetooth. However, on a Windows PC, I was more successful with the included USB dongle. I did manage to get the headset linked up through Bluetooth but for some reason, I couldn’t get the audio to work properly.

If you need help then our team are available from Monday to Thursday (between 9:00am and 5:30pm GMT) and on Friday (between 9:00am and 4:30pm GMT) The intent of this blog is to provide you with our impression of the Plantronics Voyager Focus UC office wireless headset. In this blog, I’ll cover: For starters, the headset is very light at just 155g – the much larger audio-focused Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones weigh in at 254g – so it is designed to be used comfortably for hours.Anti-Startle (During Calls) Detects and Eliminates any Large Sudden Increase in Signal Level - Time-Weighted Average Prevents Average Daily Noise Exposure from Exceeding 85dBA (Enabled by Plantronics Hub). Additional Lower Level Hearing Protection Against Acoustic Startle is Provided by Hub Software Limiting Peak Levels to 102dBA. The Acoustic Protection Monitors and Controls all Audio Sources from Mobile and PC in Telecom Modes If you’re in the market for a good quality, well built, great sounding, comfortable UC wireless headset, you really can’t go wrong to consider the Voyager Focus UC.

When speaking, I am told that I sound loud and clear to the other parties, say, on Google Meet. I tried typing away at my keyboard and I’m told the noise is relatively faint, likely cancelled out by the headset. That’s a good thing if you need to take notes while in a call. Poly does not provide a warranty for software (whether pre-loaded on hardware or provided as a standalone product) under this Limited Warranty – please refer to the applicable Poly end user license agreement or software license. No warranty is made that any software provided by Poly will meet your requirements or will work in combination with any hardware or applications software products provided by third parties, that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error free, or that defects in the software will be corrected. I was searching for a good comfortable headset compatible with MS Teams. Tried few gaming style headsets which were comfortable but teams integration wasn't there.. So you have to manually mute or unmute headset to match your teams status.. (which can change outside your control BTW, organizers can mute you). This keeps the top of your head pressed against a cushion that moves upwards as needed, rather than against a hard metal band. Before we begin, I wanted to let you know that we created a video that covers this product review. If you’re one of the many people who prefer to watch videos over reading content, then this video is for you. Here’s a link where you can view this Plantronics Voyager Focus UC product reviewPlantronics has also designed the headset to have intuitive control over all of its functions. Integrated intelligent sensors turn off music when a call is received and the mute function is easily toggled via a button on the headset. LED light to indicate call status The Plantronics Voyager Focus UC has a nice feature that’s not commonly found on your everyday wireless headset. Active Noise Cancellation is a built in electronic feature that can be turned on or off at will. This headset uses a Bluetooth USB dongle to connect to PCs, but can also connect wirelessly to tablets and smartphones. You will always be able to keep your hands free during a call or listening to music whilst working. 45 metre range gives you the freedom to move around and you also have up to 12 hours of talk time off of a single charge.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment