276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dragonology: The Complete Book of Dragons (Ology Series)

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This dragon writing project teaches pupils how to write non-chronological reports through the fantasy topic of dragons. It can be further applied to real dragons such as the Chinese water dragon and the Komodo dragon. The unit begins with a pre-written text to teach pupils how to develop their own writing. The second part of the unit focused on shared writing and modelled sentences (based on Alan Peat). The last section leads to independent writing. It lives in mountains, simply put. It prefers its home land of Europe, but it will also take other regions similar in climate in terrain. The European Dragon also enjoys peat bogs, such as Ireland, and remote, northern islands far away from civilization. Conifer forests are another favorite of this dragon. Written like a field manual and a scrap book and a journal and a kid's dream... it's freaking awesome!! The European Dragon has never been as respected as the eastern dragons. Some humans thought that this dragon was actually the devil! Thus, it has never had temples or burnt offerings to enjoy. If it is listed as "sp" the genus is known, but the species isn't, "ssp" indicates a subspecies, and "*" means the dragon is extinct.

Dragonology | Dragonology Wiki | Fandom Dragonology | Dragonology Wiki | Fandom

DRAGONOLOGY book I – SPELL BREAKER, takes the reader on a journey through various cultures and mythologies across the ages, to explore the reoccurring symbolism of the DRAGON, as well as decoding its symbols, which are interwoven into the very fabric of our existence through language, writings, artwork, architecture, theatre, sport, music and ritual. Discover the origins of myths, legend and fairytales, and we decipher the deception of the DRAGON, which has been hidden in plain sight. Learn how to decode the symbolism of the DRAGON, and BREAK the SPELL of your enslavement.But if you're willing to let go of the resentment at that, or if you just read it for the fun of it, it's great. An interesting, interactive book that young children would adore.

Dragonology Worksheets | Teaching Resources Dragonology Worksheets | Teaching Resources

A fictional scientist’s exhaustive reference guide to the fantastic reptiles. Who knew that dragon dung is a skin tonic? Dragonology: The Complete Book of Dragons (2003) by Dr. Ernest Drake, editor Dugald Steer, illustrators Helen Ward, Wayne Anderson, Nghiem Ta, Chris Forsey, A. J. Wood, and Douglas Carrel, ISBN 1-84011-503-3 [5]

The Gronckle

The largest drakes are big enough to maintain near-constant body temperatures via gigantothermy, and the best example of this is the enormous titan drake ( Dirosuchus maximus). Measuring 13-16m in length and weighing an impressive 7-9 tons, these marine reptiles are slightly larger than Tyrannosaurus rex, and are the largest members of the Draconimorpha and by extension, the largest extant reptiles. This is an amazing book. I discovered it in the book section of K-Mart, of all places. I couldn't buy it just then, but I remembered the title and put it on my wish-list. This was one of many books I asked for last Christmas and my mom got it for me. Books like this are really great in an age when fewer and fewer people are reading books. Even my husband, who hates to read was interested in this book. Dr. Ernest Drake's Dragonology: The Complete Book of Dragons. (review) . Retrieved July 27, 2016– via Booklist. Edit:Updated the image with better lighting and to reflect the updated appearances of everything. Before anyone asks:

Dragonology Chronicles Series by dugald-a-steer - Goodreads Dragonology Chronicles Series by dugald-a-steer - Goodreads

Reaching lengths of upto 22m, and weighing upto 7 tons, the largest known sea serpent is without doubt the greater sea orm or Jormungandr ( Poseidonophis titanis). While sightings have been reported worldwide, virtually nothing is known about this animal's ecology as it spends much of its life in the deep ocean. Dragonology and Egyptology". The Washington Post. January 16, 2005. Archived from the original on September 11, 2016 . Retrieved July 27, 2016. This dragon rarely speaks unless it encounters a human, and calls are rarely heard. It does make noise for mating. While the vast majority of the Parareptiles died out during the Great Dying (aka the Permian-Triassic mass extinction) 252 million years ago, the draconimorpha endured.Many of these dragons can read, write, and speak the English language, as well as Dragonish, their own language. A few elder specimens doggedly insist on speaking Latin, which is not spoken by humans any more, of course. Because it can live in areas that are quite different, the number of multilingual dragons is growing, and more common languages among them include English, Russian, and German. Almost all of these dragons can talk, and they enjoy doing it. The unit can be run over a couple of weeks and is fully inline with the expectations for Year 5 and 6. Avid researcher, author and film maker, Mel Ve, takes us on a journey though our hidden history, the origins of humanity, and the roots of our entire modern day CULTure.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment