276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Elmer's PVA Glitter Glue | Gold | 177 mL | Washable & Kid Friendly | Great for Making Slime & Crafting

£2.79£5.58Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We have a brand new series out on NGSS science standards, so you can read how this will fit in nicely too!

Elmer’s Glue Slime Starter Kit | with Clear PVA Glue, Glitter Elmer’s Glue Slime Starter Kit | with Clear PVA Glue, Glitter

For a single batch of slime 1/8 to 1/4 cup does the trick (depending on brand), but if you think it’s still too sticky, continue to add a few drops at a time until you find the consistency you want. The Slime Starter Guideis a fact-filled information guide with everything you need to know to make the best slime ever!You can even catch a little behind-the-scenes of our most recent 3-ingredient glitter slime making in the Kids Activities tab of my Instagram. Our 4-year old, Scarlett, is always asking to make a batch, and she’s a big fan of our “themed” slime recipes. I can remember making homemade play doh and slime as a kid with my mom, and getting to do all of these simple and fun projects all over again with my own little girls, it’s way too much fun. I pride myself on being tacky and pray the paragraphs I scribble on the back of napkins will morph into a bestselling novel (or series … I wouldn’t complain. Now if you don’t want to use liquid starch, you can absolutely test out one of our other basic recipes using saline solution or borax powder.

Elmer’s PVA Glitter Glue | Black | 177 ml | Washable, Kid Elmer’s PVA Glitter Glue | Black | 177 ml | Washable, Kid

Once your child is done playing with their 3-ingredient slime, put it in a ziploc sandwich bag or tupperware container with a lid that seals well, toss it in the fridge, and use it again and again. I now style shoots, create content for brands, and offer consulting for businesses and bloggers looking to utilize a blog and/or social media to grow their brand or online presence. Oh and slime is science too, so don’t miss the great information on science behind this easy slime below.is a lifestyle and entertaining site filled to the brim with fashion and beauty, home décor and DIY’s, recipes, family adventures, and plenty of parties along the way. Super easy glitter slime your little ones will adore playing with … especially because they made it themselves! This awesome 3-ingredient glitter slime is super simple to make since you probably have most of the ingredients in your home, and kids are obsessed!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment