276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flappy Investigates

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ll had to admit that I was a little disappointed and felt that her character has shifted to something almost dull. This book is perfectly fine as a standalone but readers may want to seek out the first in the series as well.

Ook beseft ze wat ze allemaal kon verliezen - haar luxe leven, haar rijke Kenneth die haar eigenlijk wel heel dierbaar is en waar ze oprecht van houdt. I am looking forward to getting her new (serious) book which is being published in July but also her other Flappy book.

Born in England in 1970 Santa Montefiore grew up on a farm in Hampshire and was educated at Sherborne School for Girls. Ze krijgt het benauwd van vuile kinderhandjes overal in haar kraaknette villa en de rommel dat haar kleinkinderen maken maar ze wilt ook niet overkomen als de koele grootmoeder. Lancashire Post With its air of nostalgia, gentle humour and snobbery, this is a super but also surprising read NFOP magazine From the beloved bestselling author Santa Montefiore comes a new novel.

Voor Flappy allemaal een grote uitdaging maar Flappy zou Flappy niet zijn als ze dat heel goed zou kunnen.She has created and developed the lovely Flappy who is a perfect combination of all the characteristics most of us abhor, as well as those we admire and strive for, and the gentle humour in this story was exactly what I needed at a time when everyone around me seems to be moaning, groaning and complaining about the state of the economy! A new couple has moved into the village of Badley Compton, bringing their London lifestyle with them. Santa Montefiore’s books have been translated into more than twenty-five languages and have sold more than six million copies in England and Europe.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment