276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TAMIYA 300074123 - Diagonal Cutter, Fine/Pointed Plastic & TAM74104 Basic 300074104 File Handle Plastic/RC 3-Piece Set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The secret for making these Japanese sprue cutters last longer is to take good care of them and to cut only what they are meant for. Otherwise, if you use them to cut wires, the blade will become dull and they won’t clip plastic sprues cleanly anymore. You will inevitably have to get new ones.

Tamiya offre un ventaglio di soluzioni sorprendentemente ampio per quanto concerne i cutter e questo modello: lo Sharp pointed side cutter for plastic (slim jaw) ne incarna il top qualitativo. Il rivestimento nero dell'impugnatura del Tamiya,ad ogni modo,svolge il suo dovere,nonostante il suo aspetto sia estremamente più cheap di un qualsiasi altro cutter infinitamente meno caro. My preferred choice is a pair of nicely forged sprue cutter pliers or nippers. In this article, I will look at my top 5 sprue cutter pliers that I would recommend to anyone in the industry of making plastic scale models either as a beginner or a professional. What are sprue cutter pliers? Cutting a plastic sprue with sprue cutter Cutting with these pliers is pure pleasure. When the first element that was cut out of the frame, Iwanted to start all the postponed projects. After all, Iplay modeling for pure pleasure and relaxation, and new toys like this only enhances the joy of every moment spent with this hobby.If you are looking for single-sided nippers for plastic models that are almost the same standard as Godhand but not as expensive, then these Gundam nippers 2.0 are the real deal. They are made in the USA. Like all other Tamiya clippers, these also have two cutting blades. In this price segment, you can buy single-blade pliers, but generally such pliers are much more expensive. The 74123 blades are extremely sharp and precise. Their design allows cutting practically to the edge. Io che vengo da delle ben più umili,in quanto a prezzo, tronchesine Piergiacomi,mi chiedo come sia possibile che queste,pagate circa 7€,si presentino di gran lunga migliori alla vista: con un'impugnatura molto più comoda e rifinita. Like the Godhand, these Gundam 2.0 sprue cutters have a stopper screw for preventing excess stress on the blade. You should set it every day before using the pliers to keep the blade safe.

Because you want to minimize the need to sand down parts after cutting them off from the sprue, it is good to get pliers that cut flush. These are pliers which when they close, the jaws come together to create a consistent flat surface on the outside. They are wedged on the inside and flat on the outside. Dico davvero,i primi tempi,dovrete fare molta attenzione nell'utilizzarle,altrimenti vi farete un gran male nel momento di stringerne la morsa,non essendoci alcuna protezione posteriore,dietro la molla per intenderci. Out of the five best nippers shared in this article, I consider the Godhand nipper 5.0 as the gold standard for nippers. It has the thinnest jaws and cuts with a single blade. As a result, the Godhand leaves little or no stress marks on the nubs and you can use them to cut the closes to a part. The nippers Tamiya 74123 are profiled and covered with a rough, non-slip material. They fit well in the hand, regardless of whether we hold them with all fingers or not. The range of motion is small and the pressure distribution is very smooth. Overall length is 115 mm and weighs 70 g. Although the cutting part is made of hard and heavy tool steel, the product is very well balanced and the center of gravity is properly centered. Questo che ho adesso tra le mani è il terzo e non posso non notare come ognuno dei 3 mi sia arrivato,oltre che con i palesi difetti sopra elencati,con tutta una serie d'imperfezioni estetiche;di fatto ognuno dei 3 differisce per qualche piccola imperfezione dagli altri.

Reviews

Lastly, these pliers come with a protective sleeve for the jaws. As a safety precaution, you should apply the cap to the jaws when the pliers are not in use. This will protect the delicate jaws from accidental damage. La stessa Tamiya propone cutter a partire dall'equivalente di pochissimi €,ma qui stiamo parlando del suo prodotto più preciso e quindi inevitabilmente più costoso.

The single cutting blade ensures that cutting takes place only in one direction, just like a knife on a chopping board. This increases the chances of having a straight clean cut all across the material. I have these Tamiya nippers to build some Gunplas and Gundams and to trim off some 3D printed objects and they worked amazingly well. I have now had them for almost a year and they still look new. When cutting sprues, these pliers provide clean straight cuts with their stainless steel blades. However, the blades are not exceptionally terrific. They also cannot stay sharp longer than the forged alternatives. Insomma,una tronchesina dall'aspetto spartano,che se ci si limitasse ad osservarla non gli si darebbero più di 5€.Therefore, since most of the cutting of sprues involves getting in tight spots, you would be wise to get sprue cutters with sharp tapered jaws. These get in between parts better to snip them off cleanly. Handles: Are they comfortable

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment