276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wooden Gingerbread House Advent Calendar (32.5cm x 26cm)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This beautiful advent calendar has 24 sliding drawers, each containing a different holiday-themed present. This advent calendar is like no other – it features a nativity scene with the Holy Family and three kings traveling to meet baby Jesus.

This beautiful wooden advent calendar features a festive snowy village with rotating Christmas trees on top.This will be a beautiful tradition each year to celebrate the reason for the season. Wooden Cabin Advent Calendar The last step was to fill the bags with the gifts I had bought my children before attaching the bags to the dowel using curtain clips. This meant the bags were easy to hang and remove by little fingers! The advent calendar is beautifully detailed and has 24 small toys and candy drawers. Santa’s Workshop Advent Calendar This is a beautiful advent calendar that will entertain for years to come. Wooden Tree Count-Down Calendar This beautiful nativity scene is surrounded by 24 drawers, perfect for hiding gifts. The wood construction and battery-powered LEDs give it a warm, inviting glow. Light Up Village Advent Calendar

This stunning Nordic-themed advent calendar comes with 24 drawers in varying sizes. I like the Hygge-inspired design and the bright red color. The red and green color scheme is perfect for the holiday season. Wooden LED Nativity Advent Calendar The drawers ARE numbered, although this is not shown in the picture. The kids can play with the figurines while you can admire the beautiful scenes enhanced by the warm lights. I love this typeface and used it on a lot of my Christmas craft projects. Here’s how their personalised Advent calendars looked before the little bags were hung on each dowel. Featuring 25 small wooden drawers which easily slot into a matching wooden frame, this calendar can be filled to the brim with your own choice of treats. Small gifts such as yummy chocolates and sweets, miniature toys, and lots of other tiny treasures can be popped inside each drawer to delight your child each day of December. The wooden cut-out from the window nestled in the eaves of the roof at the top of the calendar will be laser engraved in-house with your choice of name.This Melissa and Doug Wooden Advent Calendar is both fun and interesting for kids. It features a wooden tree with 24 magnetic ornaments and a gold star tree topper. Plus, the wood construction ensures durability and longevity. With 24 drawers, there’s plenty of space to store your holiday goodies. Shooting Star Snowy Village Wooden Christmas Advent Calendar This advent calendar is the perfect way to countdown to Christmas! The rustic, distressed look is perfect for any farmhouse or country-themed Christmas decor. Each slide-out box is painted in traditional Christmas season colors of red, green, and blue styled in a plaid pattern, adding a unique Holiday flair to your decor. Train Advent Calendar

This shabby chic advent calendar house features 24 drawers with 24 ornaments. In the house, you’ll see Santa and kids decorating the tree, with 1 kid standing on a ladder. Melissa & Doug Wooden Advent Calendar

More in Books

If you’re looking for an advent calendar with less traditional colors, look no further than this purple and silver wooden calendar. The vintage look of this advent calendar is just beautiful and detailed. This will be a treasured heirloom in your family for years and years.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment