276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB PRO, RGB LED, Low-Noise, High Airflow, Case Cooling Fan (Single Pack), 120 mm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Can I add the SP120 onto the Commander core as well?I don't care too much for fan speed control on the SP120, they can run at 100% for all I care. Translucent fan blades that allows lighting to shine through, while providing superb performance at low noise levels. I'm teaming this with i5 10600k and RTX3060ti already running on my system. I'm just moving to new case, PSU etc.

Your ML-Elite and SP-Elite are a perfect match, 8 LEDs center and same color tone. The LL is going to be the oddball in the mix. It may look just fine (rear exhaust?), but be aware nothing can make the other fans do the "ring style" effects native to the LL or QL series. I need some assistance, I've spent hours researching and I'm understanding most of it, but not all. You will have to use the Commander Core as one controller since it is required to power/control the Elite series AIO. That's not a problem and it gives you 6 PWM and 6 RGB ports on the other side. The Lighting Node Core that comes with the case can be saved for later expansion or something else. Another option would be to mount the RGB fans on the TOP of the case but I'd need some sort of extender for the top glass... it is possible I suppose. It'd need a roughly 30mm lift to fit the fans between the top of the outer case and the bottom of the glass. Plus the PSU, but I'm happy to not have this controlled by iCue for the moment, as on the 280X case I have it will be out of sight anyway.I went with the fan on the front with rad behind, so far these seems great as my CPU temps stay pretty low (28c idle) and in game so far only tried Rust but around 55c @ 4.8Ghz / 1.28v. In the 5000X, you should have the hardware you need unless you are ready to add RGB strips. Those types of devices require a Pro controllers. The Core controllers only accept fans by default. From my research it seems I can combine the LL120 and ML120 fans on the included Corsair Commander CORE that comes with the Capellix Elite AIO. Post

I understand some RGB may behave funny but I'm not super bothered about that as long as they all light up :D I might move the rad to be mounted on the roof then I can fit the 4 fans, unfortunately due to 3060TI size and Motherboard (mATX not mITX) I cannot fit fans on the bottom.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment