276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Audeze Maxwell Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox & Windows

£64.995£129.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Consequently, you might find your experience to be pretty miserable if you’re stuck using wired connections because you got the wrong version. I took the fully charged Maxwell on a flight to Tokyo (and back), and the battery was still at 75% after almost 30 hours of continuous listening (at higher than 50% volume level) — so Audeze’s estimation looks to be slightly conservative. These headphones support Bluetooth LE Audio, which is a wireless standard that's designed with low power consumption in mind.

Friesiansam said:Criticising the size of the earcups, whilst also praising the sound quality, seems daft.

Though the internal guts and features of the Audeze Maxwell are all high-performers, the construction has a few foibles. They have a removable boom mic as well as an integrated mic to help them transition into more casual environments.

The flat wavefront of the planar magnetic drivers is what leads to that more natural experience as opposed to the targeted, shaped wavefront dynamic drivers deliver direct at your ears. My focal headphones have deep, very soft earpads and, they are fine for me and I always wear glasses. The Audeze Maxwell Wireless are slightly better gaming headphones than the Logitech G PRO X 2 LIGHTSPEED Wireless.Several EQ presets are available to you through the Audeze HQ app, which are less extreme than those offered by other models on the market. The Audeze Maxwell Xbox have full audio and mic compatibility when connected via analog or non-Bluetooth wireless. The actual mixing credit goes mostly to Sony for its Tempest 3D processing, but the effect wouldn’t work nearly as well if the Maxwell didn’t sound so balanced and detailed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment