276°
Posted 20 hours ago

25 Pcs My Melody Cake Topper and Cupcake Toppers Set, Sanrio Birthday Party Supplies for Kawaii Themed Cake Decorations

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The anime series follows My Mel as she goes to the human world to save it from her rival Kuromi’s antics. To be fair, Kuromi doesn’t know that her antics will release darkness on the human and Mariland worlds. And My Melody didn’t just do it once; she saved both worlds four times over with her trusty weapon the Melody Takt. Hello Kitty with friends. It’s not always that we see Hello Kitty and her Sanrio pals like The Little Twin Stars, Keroppi, My Melody, Cinnamoroll, and Sugarbunnies together in one cake. So cakes that got the others or the whole gang together are pretty cool in my book. Excellent fondant or gumpaste work. Even with Hello Kitty’s simple form and outline, only a few people can get the proportions of her face right. It’s either the face is too long or too round, the eyes are too near each other or too far up her head, etc. Needless to say, cakes with the perfect Hello Kitty face in fondant or gumpaste are sort of rare. Here’s another take on a Hello Kitty jelly cake. In here, Hello Kitty is done in jelly art. 5. Hello Kitty Wrapped Cake

This means that when you look into Hello Kitty cakes online, you’d get an overwhelmingly wide assortment of ideas. And sometimes, having too many choices can be crippling. That’s why a narrowed-down list of Hello Kitty cake ideas would come in handy. Simply speaking, My Melody is a white rabbit girl from Mariland (in London) with a red or pink hood that covers her ears. But why the hood? Well, the answer is simple. Her initial release was in 1975 (a year after Hello Kitty) and portrayed the iconic fairytale character Little Red Riding Hood. Hello Kitty has been around for so long and her simple yet aesthetically pleasing design has endeared her to generations of fans. And because of that, Hello Kitty has become a household name. So having Hello Kitty for a party and cake theme sounds sensible, not just for kids but also for grownups. And when we’re talking about Hello Kitty cakes, you can incorporate yours with modern cake trends to make it look more non-traditional and unique. Find the softest shade of pink and start from there. This cake has a Hello Kitty figurine on top, with meringues, marshmallows, stars, molded chocolates, a lovely ribbon, and a Happy Birthday topper. 15. Super Trendy Hello Kitty CakeJelly cakes are also quite a thing now, with more and more people being mesmerized by 3D gelatin art and more people trying to avoid cream and too much sugar. Gelatin art makes your jelly cake look like one of those glass paperweights, where the floral designs are created from under the jelly cake using syringes with stainless steel nozzles. Onegai My Melody is a television anime series starring My Melody. It included a crossover with Sanrio's Jewelpet. In Japan, it was noted as a special. Calling all kawaii fanatics! Sanrio has a wide range of My Melody merchandise that will make your heart skip a beat. From My Melody plushies to My Melody stationery and limited-edition products like My Melody miniatures, you'll find plenty of ways to show off your kawaii love for this bunny!

This mango lychee mousse cake has fruits and mint leaves as decorative elements, and Hello Kitty is done in chocolate powder via stencil. Actually her grandmother made her (originally) red hood, and although they eventually stopped the fairytale connection, she keeps it as a keepsake.

Newsletter Subscribe

Modern cake decorating trends. People have been making Hello Kitty cakes for a long time, so the usual basic and simple design is pretty much outdated. That’s why a combination of new cake trends like fault line cakes and number cakes would give it a more contemporary look. Number cakes are a trend these days, so to have Hello Kitty elements incorporated into that would make your cake look out of the ordinary. This mousse cake, on the other hand, is shaped like Hello Kitty’s head. It is topped with lychee popping boba and white fondant for the eyes, nose, whiskers, and ribbon. 11. Hello Kitty Marshmallow Cake If your celebrant is a fan of Sanrio, then you can make a cake with not just Hello Kitty but also other members of the Sanrio gang. Sanrio characters are all cute and fun, and they’d make a good party crowd.

You can also just print or get little Hello Kitty paper toppers to put on the buttercream swirls of your number cake. 2. Hello Kitty Drip Cake Here’s another drip cake with sprinkles, lollipops, cake popsicles, macarons, white chocolate bars, and a plastic Hello Kitty head on top. My Melody is a charming little rabbit created by Sanrio that always wears a cute hood over her head. She first came to life as the kawaii version of little red riding hood! Did you know that next to Hello Kitty, My Melo is one of Sanrio’s oldest characters? She is a timeless cutie.I have seen many a Hello Kitty cake in my lifetime. I have also scoured the internet for Hello Kitty cake ideas. I tend to gravitate towards cakes with fondant or gumpaste for Hello Kitty figures because they look smooth and well-polished. However, I am pretty meticulous with the gumpaste modeling, so Hello Kitty has to be done perfectly and all the other fondant or gumpaste elements have to look well-sculpted.

This pink buttercream cake has white chocolate dripping down the sides. It has three Hello Kitty toy figurines as toppers, and metallic stars, chocolate balloons, and a pompom arch as decorative elements. You get Hello Kitty macarons to decorate your number cake along with meringues and buttercream swirls.My Melody didn’t just stay on top with cute merch; she made a name for herself as a Japanese anime and video game hero too. Like we said before, 2005 saw the release of Onegai My Melody. This anime had four whole seasons with 52 episodes each, an anime film, and a light novel. My Melody’s delightful debut was in the episode “Little Red Bunnyhood” in the show “Hello Kitty’s Furry Tale Theater.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment