276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Advanced Clinicals Collagen Skin Rescue Lotion by Advanced Clinicals

£12.45£24.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We're dedicated to providing you with the most up-to-date and science-backed ingredient info out there. This formula exfoliates, treats and helps eliminate freckles, age spot, acne, scars, liver spot and sunburn to leave you with a clear brighter, smooth and silky skin. The difference between "normal" Glyceryl Stearate and this guy is that the SE grade contains a small amount of water-loving soap molecules, such as sodium stearate. Even though it is a highly controversial ingredient, the scientific consensus is that it is a safe, non-irritating and effective emollient and moisturizer working mainly by occlusivity. One more thing: the water used in cosmetics is purified and deionized (it means that almost all of the mineral ions inside it is removed).

Dryness can be caused by a variety of factors: genetics, over-exfoliating, climate, diet, age, and skin conditions. I am 45 yrs of age and have a dry and sensitive skin , however after using this product my skin noticeably changed. A clear, colorless oil-like liquid that makes the skin feel smooth and nice (aka emollient) and it does so without it being greasy.

NATURAL INGREDIENTS such as Green Tea, Aloe Vera and Chamomile round out this formula to help promote even looking skin tone and eliminate puffiness.

Mineral oil does not give the skin any extra goodness, it is simply a non-irritating moisturizer working mainly by occlusivity.If you have concerns about using this ingredient in your routine, we recommend speaking with a professional. This means that our molecule is part water- and part oil-loving, so it not only works as a thickener but also as an emulsion stabilizer. You can usually find it right in the very first spot of the ingredient list, meaning it’s the biggest thing out of all the stuff that makes up the product. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry. The chemical composition of plant oils is more complex with many more possible allergens or irritating components, while mineral oil is simple, pure and sensitivity to it is extremely rare.

I also am trying this on my neck and chest area, to get rid of and prevent any further "side sleeper" lines. Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate has an extremely low rate of skin-irritation when applied directly for 24 hours (around 0.Other than having a good safety profile and being quite gentle to the skin it has some other advantages too. Sodium hydroxide in itself is a potent skin irritant, but once it's reacted (as it is usually in skin care products, like exfoliants) it is totally harmless.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment