276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skip Hop Moby Smart Sling 3-Stage Bathtub - Grey

£22.5£45.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As your baby learns to sit, the sling adjusts to a cushioned seat, and once mastered, the spacious tub offers a comfortable and bump-free bathing experience. Families embrace Skip Hop for smartly designed, highly functional solutions that simplify decision-making. They are usually a tiny plastic version of a big bath: boring, off-white, where you’re still left needing a baby seat, or grappling with a slippery little fish-baby.

We list an MSRP on our products that we sell ourselves and that sell through our wholesale partners.Our versatile bathtub grows with baby through three stages and is the only baby bath tub you’ll ever need. From birth, your baby can lie in the mesh smart sling which provides comfort, support and can be locked into two different positions. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Functionality: Adaptable and supportive, the Moby Smart Sling 3-Stage Baby Bath Tub, grows with your baby, providing secure full-body and seated support through three stages of development. The sling locks into two ergonomic positions; higher for full-body support and lower for seated support.

Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin. I remember when I brought by daughter home from the hospital and had to give her a bath for the first time. Almost a decade and hundreds of products later, Ellen and Michael are still inventing “everything-in-its-place” solutions that are smart, functional and great-looking for busy parents. However, I find that I constantly have to clean the net to get rid of the damp smell that’s left after a bath. Please note that we can only deliver furniture to mainland UK, excluding the Highlands of Scotland, Islands and Ireland.The upper position offers head-to-toe newborn cradling and the lower position supports infants learning to sit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment