276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Minotaur of Licinious: A perverted panty-wetting tale in old Rome (Historic Panty Wetters Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For me, it's become so normal to be able to just wet myself whenever we go out on drives etc, or chill out at home or in the bedroom. It's so liberating too 🙂

How to Wet Your Pants in Public | Hypno-Mommy How to Wet Your Pants in Public | Hypno-Mommy

What's your most embarrassing pee story? I'll start with mine. It's not technically mine, but it was still embarrassing for me.Often I'm in a busy place when this happens. Suddenly I can't hold it any more and a torrent pours out, soaking my legs and shoes. Several people see what has happened and sometimes someone will ask if I'm alright. I look suitably distressed and on the verge of tears, but secretly I'm more likely on the verge of an org-asm. I appologise for what has happened and make my way home in my soaking skirt, or sometimes in warm weather I will let it dry and perhaps do it again later that day. P.s. let me know if anyone wants to buy these jeans or any underwear from the videos, as a few people have asked lol. ❤

WetTshirts | Pictures and Videos | Scrolller NSFW

Summertime is the perfect time to have an accident in public. There are many ways you can wet your pants without anyone directly noticing. Wetting your pants can be an age regression experience, or just a f un and embarrassing activity. So how do you plan for an accident? Liv Tyler, Kate Upton, Sofia Vergara, Natalia Vodianova, Emma Watson, Rosie Huntingdon-Whitely, Olivia So you want to wet your pantsin public for the very first time! You have thought about wetting yourself in public but have been too scared to do it. You’ve daydreamed about letting your warm pee stream down your pants. Maybe you even like the idea that a nearby stranger sees you potty dancing until you can’t hold your bladder anymore. Does this sound like you? If you’re not sure if you like the idea, listen to my free Wet Your Pants Illusion. This hypnosis file leads you to imagine wetting yourself in a park by accident! I just really like being in wet pants. I feel like myself when I have days that I can freely pee myself. It gives me confidence and makes me feel super naughty at the same time. Get a sweater to wrap around your pants, a long skirt or a change of clothes. Have something with you that can cover up the wet patch on your pants. If you like the idea of blushing when others see what you’ve done, you don’t have to cover it up. It’s good to be prepared just in case…

I went to sleep and woke up and had to pee desperately. I called for help. A woman nurse came and told me to go in my diaper an she would change me; it was easier to change a diaper than to try to help me to the restroom. She changed me.

Public Wetting Challenge - Season 1 - HD Wetting

So then on whenever I had an exam I would wear them. I tried wearing them every day but usually after a day the skin where the leg elastic was would get quite raw and sore. So I just wore them when I had an exam. After a while I can hold it no longer and I feel the first spurt come out. I struggle to control it, but I know that it won't be long before this will be impossible. Here is a ton of pics of me chilling out after peeing my white jeans many times throughout making this latest compilation video. ❤ Who knows, maybe she will even do a video with me sometime? I wonder if anyone would want to see that 🤭

The place where you have your first wetting accident will be unforgettable. It will be the place where you found out for sure that you are a pants wetter. So where should you go? For your first accident choose a quiet, stress free place. If you liked this advice and would like more access to my advice as well as my ABDL hypnosis: Become a Patron! On my Hypno Mommy Patreon I post 1-2 ABDL Hypnosis Mp3 recordings each month along with advice and discussion on the ABDL lifestyle. Drink a lot of water and liquids. As you drink up feel how it is filling your bladder and feel how your bladder gets weaker and weaker. Start to tell yourself that you might not make it… get into the accident mindset. When your bladder starts to feel really full, start to potty dance. Get your body and mind into the state where you feel that you cannot stop yourself from having a bladder accident. Yesterday, I peed my pants twice. One of those times was deliberate. I just didn't want to get up. So, I sat in the kitchen watching a movie on my tablet while pee puddled under my chair. I sat there peeing in little spurts for the duration of two movies. It reminded me of that time in 10th grade when I wet my pants during detention. I think the teacher detaining me was more embarrassed for me than I was. I just couldn't hold it any longer.

Female Desperation

To try to find out if they would really work, I used to wear them while I did my home work and see if I could wet myself. It was quite an open topic where mom would remind me to put them on and ask me if I had managed it. Weird hey. If you have a Mommy or someone who encourages your little side, you can ask for encouragement to wet your pants. I have given many littles and babies encouragement to pee themselves. It can help to have a voice of guidance remind you that inside you are a pants wetter. ABDL and Wetting forums like omorashi.org are also great for getting encouragement from others. Then you can report to Mommy or to someone else to tell them about the experience. If you want this encouragement from me consider become a patron on my patreon, since this is my main way of communicating with littles. My partner wasn't upset at least, he was just worried because I must have been really unwell if it had caused me to have a genuine accident like that.One of our hot female freinds has even started coming on long drives with us too and now watches me wet myself while my bf films me. Sometimes I will go to the park and sit on a bench with my legs open and pee as hard as I can, making it fly as far as possible. Sometimes others see this as they have an unrestricted view up my skirt to my naked pus-sy. A beach is a great place to wet your pants because no one will suspect a thing. Just lay down on your beach towel in your swimsuit and feel how you cannot hold it in anymore. You can just swim in the water to rinse off signs of your little accident. Everyone will assume the wet spot on your towel is from swimming. No one will guess that you are a pants wetter! For some odd reason, I've been peeing my pants a lot lately. It started last week at work. I had to go really bad. On my way to the toilet, I started peeing in my pants. His most embarrassing pee story for a while was actually the first time he was super desperate in front of me, funnily enough. The whole time, he thought I must have been getting very turned off and grossed out by hearing him whine about needing to pee so badly. The fact that he was so convinced of that at the time is something we both think is hilarious now.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment