276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Playmobil Wiltopia 71006 DIY Advent Calendar - Animal Trip Around the World, Includes 23 Animal Toys from Around the World, Sustainable Toy for Children Ages 4+

£21.495£42.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This toy advent calendar is not suitable for children under 3 years of age because of the choking hazard caused by small parts. How this DIY advent calendar works I dette sæt til tiden op til jul begiver vi os ud på en dyrerejse verden rundt med forskerne fra PLAYMOBIL Wiltopia DIY julekalenderen. Hver dag kan man opdage et ud af 23 forskellige dyr fra hele verden og opdage deres fascinerende levesteder. De enkelte rum i DIY-julekalenderen kan fyldes individuelt. Hvis æsken vendes om efter åbning, dukker der en smukt illustreret landskabscollage frem i løbet af december med dyrenes levesteder. For endnu mere kreativ designfrihed medfølger et klistermærkeark med bogstaver og dyrebilleder, som de enkelte låger kan dekoreres med efter smag og behag. Wiltopia-serien fra PLAYMOBIL arbejder for en opvækst i en verden, hvor dyr og natur værdsættes og beskyttes. Helt efter mottoet: at opdage verden og lære at elske den. Takket være yderligere lærerigt lyd- og videoindhold knytter Wiltopia leg og læring sammen på en unik måde. The advent calendar contains 24 windows with hidden PLAYMOBIL characters and accessories on the theme of animals of the world. This box is the perfect gift for playmobil fans who love to play with toys and collect items and figures. It will enable them to develop their creativity and imagination while playing and inventing new stories. Playmobil wiltopia code / voucher :

Playmobil 71006 Wiltopia - DIY Christmas Advent Calendar Playmobil 71006 Wiltopia - DIY Christmas Advent Calendar

Discover the world in a limitless exploration with rare animals! With the new Playmobil Wiltopia Advent Calendar, children will be able to discover and play with more than 24 animals: crocodile, pink flamingo, gorilla or tiger will of course be part of the Adventure! Not forgetting 1 explorer and his boat. SPOILER: Please note the full content of the 2022 Playmobil Playmobil wiltopia Advent Calendar (71006) : Hvor har verdens dyr hjemme? Tag på en dyrerejse rundt i verden, og oplev dyrenes spændende univers!Embark on a journey around the world to discover rare species of animals! Children will love to discover in this Playmobil Wiltopia Advent Calendar – 2023 edition – 24 surprises: Animals but also characters and accessories.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment