276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Easynight Portable Travel Version Blackout Blind, 100% Light Blocking Material, XL, Make Any Size And Shape Up To 230x145cm, No Drill, Easy To Use Temporary Or Permanent For Home Travel Office

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Available in a range of sizes to cover windows up to 3m x 1.45m (can be used either way around), this can be cut to size without fraying, and size XXL can be cut to make two smaller blinds if required. Why 4 stars not 5? Because this would be so much easier if it was fitted with holes or loops to simply hook over standard suction cups. After all it is advertised as never able to frey or rip and can be cut and be fine. I might actually find a hole punch and see if I can make said holes but I am hesitant because it that was doable then surely that is how the sheet would come?! Or it would come with a tool to create the hokes where you need it after cut to size. I might try and see if putting tape on the area I want to punch a hole in makes it easier and stronger than the sheet alone once hung. These are ideas that I have yet to try and may turn out terrible. Awarded Gold 3 years running in the Gentle Parenting awards, and Silver in the Loved By Parents award.

Fit the suction cups to the glass of your window so that they are evenly spaced and provide adequate number of attachment points for the size for your window and blind. Also consider that sometimes your window may be open so you may need to fit suction cups in places that allow the window to be opened or closed. Now also includes removable adhesive strips which can be used on upvc and wooden window frames. These can be used instead of, or in addition to the suction cups. These are ideal for more permanent use, for example at home or wherever the blind will be used regularly. To open your blind, you can take the fabric off the door, or you can roll it up and hold it open as follows:

Best Portable Blackout Blinds

Special silver lining on one side to reflect both heat and light away. Good for keeping rooms cool in the summer.

To remove the blinds from the window, simply remove the Velcro attachment and leave the suction cups in place for next time. Makes the room very dark – can be used to get your little one to sleep earlier on a night or so they can have a lie in in a morning. Supplied with two blinds each measuring 1m x 1.3m which can be used on their own or overlapped and joined together to fit any window up to a maximum size of 1.3m x 2m or 2.6m x 1m.

#2. The Gro Company Stars and Moons Gro Anywhere Portable Blackout Blind

Available in 4 sizes. Each size includes self-adhesive wide loop strips (which must be applied to the fabric). The travel version also comes with strong suction cups (for use on the glass). Both versions come with removable Velcro adhesive strips (for use on the window frame).

The blinds are held up with a few suctions which can be difficult to get off the window when you have finished. Fit the velcro strips to the blind to match the placement of the suction cups that you have fitted to the window. They are a lighter material making them suitable for travel and to hang. You can hang them via the suction cups or removable frame fasteners for all sizes. Features Fit the suction cups to the glass of your window, evenly spaced. Make sure you provide adequate number of attachment points for the size for your window and blind. Keep in mind that sometimes your window may be open. This means that you may need to fit suction cups in places that allow the window to be opened or closed. All items are sent via Australia Post eParcel service, Australia Post Express eParcel, Aramex or Direct Freight Express Courier Service.

To remove the blinds from the window, simply remove the velcro attachment and leave the suction cups in place for next time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment