276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dentizen Gum Therapy Gel, Gum Disease Treatment, Tooth Whitening Pens, Teeth Whiteners, Teeth Whitening Gel, Teeth Whitening Pen, Teeth Stain Remover for Sensitive Teeth (1pcs)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These processes allow the dentist to remove plaque and tartar on all surfaces of the teeth, including below the gum line. This remarkable gel not only stopped the progression of gum recession but also worked wonders on the overall health of my gums.

It was then I saw the advert for Prodentim on line I thought this product sounds good to be true, I always say if something sounds to good to be true it probably is so give it a miss. Its convenient usage before sleep, with just a few drops mixed with water for a one-minute rinse, makes it a hassle-free and effective alternative to invasive treatments, providing users with a gentle yet powerful way to rejuvenate their gums and achieve a vibrant, confident smile. The topical gel blocks the receptor for succinate and treats gum disease by suppressing inflammation and changing the makeup of bacteria in the mouth. Using metabolomic analyses, they found higher succinate levels in the samples from people and mice with gum disease. Over time, it can lead to inflamed gums, or gingivitis, and they will bleed with brushing or flossing.Habitual smokers often have increased evidence of tooth plaque which is a further cause of gum recession. If left untreated, gum disease can progress and lead to tooth loss and negatively impact overall oral health. Truth about Neighbours star Troy Beckwith's death at age 48 as family announce there will be no funeral: 'He fought a tough battle. Although my mouth was very sore and I indeed had stitches, I religiously used the Gengigel mouthwash to help the healing process.

This incredible gel not only halted the gum recession but also worked wonders for the overall health of my gums. JAN 2024 - Health experts are encouraging young people to ensure they get the HPV vaccine, as recent statistics reveal that approximately one-in-six girls and one-in-five boys in England remain unvaccinated by the time they reach school year 10. Gum inflammation does tend to increase under stress which can allow bacteria to thrive and hence cause gingivitis.Overall aim of this prospective, randomized, positive controlled, double-blind clinical in vivo study was to determine identify the effects of a test dental gelcontaining 2. Currently, dentists can clean infected areas but the tissue is often so damaged by the time it begins healing, new infections start to set in. Chewing sugar-free gum helps protect your teeth and gums in between meals when it may not be possible to brush with a toothbrush.

The first sign of gum disease is blood on your toothbrush or in the toothpaste you spit out after cleaning your teeth.

We are registered as Oral Health Foundation with Charity Commission in the United Kingdom and are subject to rules, which can be found at https://www.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment