276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Swan Portable Garment Steamer, Lightweight, Jet Steam, Cloth Friendly Ceramic Coated Steam Panel, Removes Bacteria and Odours, 1500W, 300ml Water Tank, 25 g Steam Rate, SI12022N, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The instruction leaflet explains that how long they last is entirely dependent on the hardness of water in your area. I have recently bought a replacement water tank but after trying it out today it is still doing the same. When I disconnect the tank and push it back on the light goes off and the steam starts to work again for a few minutes and then I have to repeat the process. Having extolled the virtues of my Phillips iron on MN, I now have a problem in that it often pours water out of the sole plate when I try to steam. Hi Bovario I have a Morphy Richards Elite 330001 steam generator iron and the light keeps coming on and the steam stops even though the water tank is full.

Steam Generator Irons - Swan Brand Steam Generator Irons - Swan Brand

This means you’re forced to set it down horizontally, either – very riskily – on whatever you’re ironing, or on the odd ridged plastic stand attached to the steam unit.The lightweight and compact design make the steamer comfortable to hold, control and great for neatly storing away without taking up too much room. As part of our production line testing process, please be aware that there may be water droplets or condensation inside the water tank of this product upon opening. If you don’t use bottled water then they could last two years in Halifax or two months in Bristol, for example.

Swan Water Tank for SI11010BLKN - Swan Brand Swan Water Tank for SI11010BLKN - Swan Brand

Ever since he took the family car apart aged 11, Ian has been fascinated by every type of machinery. I have a Morphy Richards Intellidome steam generator and now when I plug it in it warns the tank is empty even though it is full. Its continuous steam action and 1100W output will work through a suit or dress effortlessly; removing all creases so the outfit is looking its best.The steam comes out gradually, and the iron is so effective – even without continuously using the steam blast – that you’ll manage to get through a jaw-dropping amount of ironing from a full tank. Next step to check if cord between steam generator base and iron is hot, if yes there is blockage in the iron. It’s easy enough to set up the Swan 2600W Steam Station Iron SI14310N, following the genuinely funny paragraph about ironing. I removed the filter and placed the foot pump nozzle over the inlet and outlet nozzles that connect with the filter.

Swan Brand Spares - Swan Brand

The powerful steam blast with its 6-bar pressure managed – after a number of passes – to get every crinkle out of my bone-dry, crumpled test linen tablecloth. The Swan 2600W Steam Station Iron SI14310N’s notched tip gave a professional finish around shirt buttons, and the overall smoothness it imparted to pure cotton shirts was excellent. The Swan 2600W Steam Station Iron SI14310N with its 100g-per-minute of steam, 6-bar pump pressure and ceramic-coated soleplate is a powerful steam generator iron. I've never had any issues with my Tefal one - I always clean the water tank so most likely case of scenario here is that's what you need to do. It can smooth out tough creases, and its big tank means it can tackle a large pile of ironing without refills.

It’s hidden behind the water tank and needs to be soaked in water for five minutes before first use.

Swan SI11010N 2200W Steam Generator Iron | Appliances Direct Swan SI11010N 2200W Steam Generator Iron | Appliances Direct

If you’re after the best performance without making the room steamy, the Swan 2600W Steam Station Iron SI14310N is simple to use, and it cleans itself. Hiya, my tefal pro express steam generator Iron has stopped working, it's not getting hot and the steam is not coming out, before that brown stuff came out, now just makes a noise but no steam. Today, we have millions of users a month from around the world, and assess more than 1,000 products a year. The iron has a useful notched tip for going round buttons, and a ceramic soleplate with 51 steam holes.This means that for the time being a few features may be missing, but we’re working hard to get it all up and running as soon as we can.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment