276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GOLABS Portable Power Station 230V AC Outlet with PD60W QC3.0 USB Backup Battery 299Wh 93437mAh Generator for Outdoors Camping Emergency-R300

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It allows me, first of all, to use wired tools outside where I don't have a power supply, also I have used it to test equipment before installing it, for example I bought a new bilge pump, before installing it I used this power station to test if it was working properly as well as the demand in power from the said pump. Ways To Charge - The GoLabs R30 can be charged by; Solar Panel (62w input max), Wall Outlet (42w input max), Car outlet (42w input max), or Generator (42w input max).

The GOLABS power supply works without disturbing noise, without fuel or petrol, it can protect you and your devices by surge protection, over-current and over-temperature protection. Learning and sharing information to aid in emergency preparedness as it relates to both natural and man-made disasters. with a solid handle design, which makes it easy to take to everywhere such like outdoor garden camping car. No Matter you are looking for a power supply for camping or solar generators alternatives, Golabs is your choice. Going climbing, hiking or camping with a RV, we are trying to offer a worry-free gears for a peasant outdoor journey.Its PD60W output port for fast charging can greatly improve the charging efficiency of your electronic devices and shorten the charging time. I've had a bit more time to use it since the first review and having USB-C charging capability (this one manages around 55w input) I originally looked at the feature as a gimmick, but charging this unit from the Bluetti's PD output is very effective and it's a useful option to have that my other devices don't. It's very user friendly, it comes with very well written instructions, but it's quite intuitive, I checked the instructions after using it. WHAT YOU GET】 You will receive 1* GOLABS R300 Power Station; 1* AC Wall Charger; 1* Car Port Cable; 1* MC4 Solar Charging Cable; 1* User Manual. PURE SINE WAVE AC OUTLET For some sensitive devices, like CPAP, laptops, this GOLABS portable power generator will protect those devices by producing clean and stable electricity with the pure sine wave.

When charging and discharging are performed at the same time, the power displayed on the display is the difference between the input power and the output power (large minus the small), and the remaining time displayed on the display will fluctuate with time.It has equipped with 1*PD60W input/output, 1*PD30W output, 1*230V 300W AC outlet pure sine wave (frequency 50Hz, Max 300W), 2*DC outputs (12V/10A, Max 120W), 2*QC3. It can support devices with a rating up to 300W, including smartphones, laptops, cameras, drones, LED lights, little fans, and other small appliances. So probably still comes back to the main application being outdoor power and essential backup in an outage.

Our camping battery can be charged via solar panels, but you have to purchase solar panels separately to turn this battery pack into a solar generator. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Turn it into a solar generator by adding one of our solar panel chargers and get a 20% discount on the Solar Panels. then you could begin your outdoor adventures with peace of mind knowing that in case of emergency your smartphones, drones, laptops, cameras, projectors, can be recharged safely.

Minimal drain when not in use unlike most rechargeable batteries that seem to have drained by the time you need them. They say it works great for powering light loads, is an excellent power station, and is a great piece of equipment if you are an outdoor person or likes to do DIY. After using it for a month I'm very happy with it, it's also not as heavy as I thought it would be and the handle is comfortable, making it very portable. It charges many delicate electronic devices without damage such as laptop phone camera switch kindle etc. Clearly, this is the sort of thing you need to work whenever you need it to work and so no point if you had to remember to charge it every week.

Golabs portable power station built-in 1 x PD60W input/output, 1 x PD30W output, 1 x 230V 300W AC socket pure sine wave (frequency 50Hz, peak 300W), 2 x DC outputs (12V/10A, peak 120W), 2 x QC3. What sets this apart from its competitors is that the R300 uses lithium iron phosphate batteries, and one important advantage of LiFePO4 batteries over others is its thermal and chemical stability, which improves battery safety.This winter especially, it is going to be important for all us to have stealthy and functional alternative energy sources. High Capacity Portable Power Station - with a 300Wh capacity you can charge your laptop 5+ times, smart phone 24+ times, camera 20+ times. The supplied AC/DC charger puts out 45W and so the fastest charge is by using a PD60 charger and USB-C cable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment