276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WC PadZ - The Ultimate Upgraded Earpads by Wicked Cushions - Compatible With Audio Technica, HyperX, SteelSeries Arctis & More - Extra Thick - Bigger Opening - Softer Memory Foam | Red Camo

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Love this, my original Sony earpads were completely flat after a year of daily use, these earpads made my XM3s feel like new, the top of my head doesn't hurt anymore thanks to the pressure these earpads give me on the ears. Way more comfortable and I wear these headphones like 10+ hours everyday. Rugged Durability: The inside seams on this replacement ear cushion kit for Sony WH1000XM4 Headphones are made with added stitching reinforced with glue, to prevent your cushions from splitting and increase their lifespan.

Improved Comfort: Unique rounded edges created with a soft Silicone material produce a comfortable listening experience, no matter the length of time you wear them. Would have been easy to replace, but I left my ratty tattered original ones on for far too long before getting these. lots of the fabric fell apart making taking it off a choir. I found these after googling something like "Artics Nova Pro Wireless Ear Pain" after getting the headset as a gift for my wife at xmas. After playing for a short time she was getting ear pain and said it was very annoying. Pretty ridiculous after paying all that money for the headset if you ask me, but that is a different story.WALKTHROUGH INSTALLATION: Detailed, step-by-step video will guide you through removing your old ear pads and installing the new ones in no time! these are some of the best earned replacement ts I've gotten. they are perfect and the installation was really simple would wholly recommend if you want to breath some new life into your favorite headphones

Upgrade Your Headphones with Ease: Our complete replacement ear pads kit for Bose QuietComfort 35 & 35ii headphones makes installation a breeze. No special tools required - simply follow our step-by-step guide for a seamless upgrade. Enjoy superior comfort and sound quality with our easy-to-install kit. Really stoked about these ear pads! I was about to retire these headphones because they felt loose, didn't sound as good as they once had, and the ANC was weaker. Also, the auto pause when I take them off had stopped functioning. This resolved ALL issues and they are tight on my head again and truly good as new. Worry-Free Workout: Never worry about stinky, degraded headphone earpads again. Our headphone covers are extremely water and sweat-resistant. Don't let sweat created bacteria build up in your ear pads… Your ear pads could last a lot longer with WC SweatZ help. Rugged Durability: Our replacement ear pads that are compatible with Beats Studio Wireless headphones are made extra durable. We added stitching and heavy-duty glue on the inside of seams each earpad to prevent them from splitting. Fits Like a Glove: These earpads are made specifically to fit the Steelseries Arctis Nova Pro Wireless, Nova Pro Wireless for XBOX, and Nova Pro Wireless for Playstation ONLY. They will not fit any other Headsets.I have been a Bose products user for most of my life. Every now and then, I have to replace ear muffs for my headphones. I would get the OEM Bose replacement muffs. Say Goodbye To Wrinkles: The Sony MDR 7506 was made more than 20 years ago with a no longer used technology of wrinkled leather ear pads (thank god). Ear pads are made different these days, bring your Sony MDR 7506 to the modern era with our upgraded smooth PU leather ear pads. Easy Installation: Our detailed, step-by-step video will guide you through removing your old ear pads and installing your brand new Upgraded Skullcandy Hesh 3 ear pads, making the entire process short and pain-free. Easy Installation: Our detailed, step-by-step video will guide you through removing your old ear pads and installing your brand new replacement ear pads for Corsair Virtuoso headsets, making the entire process short and pain-free.

Fits Like a Glove: These earpads are made specifically to fit the Corsair Void series of Headphones. You can comfortably upgrade your ear cushions for Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless, Corsair Void RGB Elite USB, Corsair Void Elite Surround, and Corsair Void Elite Stereo headphones. Also, gently clean off the sensor while you are in there to ensure or restore auto pause functionality.

What about the sonic qualities? Do the new pads help the harshness? I’ll admit, I’m more than a bit biased against the Sony’s. That makes it hard for me to give a balanced review. Switching between the Beyerdynamic DT770’s and the Sony 7506’s – I’d take the DT’s hands-down. They isolate better, sound better and – probably most importantly – I’m used to them. Unfortunately, they are not bigger (at least mine isn't) than the original and I can still feel my ear touching the inside of the headset. However, the number one complaint we hear is that the original ear pads tend to go flat. Which is true! Perfect Compatibility: Designed exclusively for Audeze Maxwell headphones, our replacement headband ensures seamless compatibility with both Xbox and Playstation/PC versions of Audeze Maxwell Headsets

Special Design Makes Them Last Longer: Our replacement ear pads that are compatible with Sony 7506 headphones are equipped with added stitching and heavy-duty glue on the inside of each earpad. We did this to prevent one of the most annoying and common issues Sony MDR 7506 users face -splitting seams. Easy Installation: Detailed, step-by-step video will guide you through removing your old ear pads and installing your brand new Upgraded Replacement Ear Pads, making the entire process short and pain-free. Experience the FreeZe: Do your ears get hot after several hours of using your headphones? WC FreeZe cooling gel ear pads compatible with Arctis Nova Pro Wireless keep your ears cool for longer periods of time. A combination of Dual Layer cooling gel (interior layer, top layer), and a breathable hybrid of sports fabric and leather help you get through those long listening sessions.No More Flakes: No longer let your head directly touch your worn down Audio Technica headphone headband. No one likes flakes crumbling off in their hair or on their head, cover your worn down headband with our WC BandZ for flake-free listening. I have large ears, and finding headphones that feel comfortable is always a struggle. I loved the sound quality and ANC on these headphones, but the earcups were too small. Any time a company sends me something to try out for free, I’ll mention that explicitly. But, if I’ve chosen to talk about a piece of gear, or linked through to a specific retailer, it’s because they’ve treated me well and I appreciate it. (In case you haven’t heard me say it recently, Dave Brow at Sweetwater has always been a great resource and understands the needs of voice actors.) Unmatched Comfort: These replacement ear pads are made from a new firm PU leather and memory foam combination that finds the perfect balance of comfort and durability. Give yourself 2-3 weeks to break in the PU leather, and have your ears resting on clouds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment