276°
Posted 20 hours ago

True [VINYL]

£18.535£37.07Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the serene countryside, Emily, an adventurous botanist, crossed paths with James, a wildlife photographer.

Avicii – Stories (2015, Gatefold, Vinyl) - Discogs Avicii – Stories (2015, Gatefold, Vinyl) - Discogs

To further enhance the listening experience, True will be highlighted through several immersive Canvas’ on Spotify.It is now ten years since Avicii released this game changing EDM album - and five years since the Swedish talent took his own life aged just 28.

Avicii - True (10th Anniversary Edition): Blue Vinyl LP

All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.Smile because he was here, and in the words of Avicii himself one day you’ll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember. Featuring hit tracks like “Wake Me Up,” “Hey Brother,” and “True,” the album showcases Avicii’s ability to transcend musical boundaries and connect with a wide range of listeners.

Avicii – The Days / Nights EP (2015, Gatefold, Vinyl) - Discogs Avicii – The Days / Nights EP (2015, Gatefold, Vinyl) - Discogs

Two years later Avicii died I was devastated but I didn't give up Tim's music is here with me and after years I try to find my old friends. Your music helped us overcome many obstacles in our lives and motivated us to make our dreams and goals a reality! Trueis reissued on an exclusive new colour (Blue 1LP), whilst remix album True: Avicii By Aviciiis released on vinyl for the first time (2LP).Released in 2013, the album seamlessly blended electronic dance music with elements of folk, country, and soul, creating a unique and genre-defying sound.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment