276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Enforced Male Chastity: His ebony girlfriend makes him beg for release! (Caged by his Ebony Girlfriend Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Matritopia – Idealist female supremacist societies. There are many, surprisingly diverse Matritopian worlds.

Making Male Chastity Enforcement Real - Medium

Remember, in terms of your power as keyholder, time is on your side. It may take a year to get it through his head, but your male will learn that he really needs sex and anything he does to make you extend his waits is just not worth the bad behavior.This is an excellent post Emma, it’s taken us nearly a year from when I first mentioned chastity to H and bought our first cage (cb6000s) it’s certainly not been easy, but I’d have to say this blog has been our go to source for help and guidance. Femdomonomy – economic systems governed by Femdom. Male slavery is usually an important sector of the economy. Femdom slaver is a common job. Once your man has become a bit used to chastity, and perhaps even to his regular schedule of releases, it is a good idea to take them away on a whim, either here and there or even as often as you like. It helps to keep firm in your man's mind that chastity and release aren't about simple reward and punishment. Chastity is about giving you everything that you want, sacrificing simply for your happiness, and putting you in the driver seat of every aspect of your relationship that you choose. Release dates are only guide posts, you are the leader. A sensual story sharing a lesbian woman’s hesitant introduction to chastity. Overcoming sexual dysfunction and exploring the cultivation of desire through denial and submission.

Male Chastity: Getting comfortable with a locked husband or

This story is written at the time when social distancing restrictions were put in place during the Covid-19 pandemic. The restrictions are finally lifted and the chastity slave finally gets to meet with Mistress Terra for a private play session, or so he thought. He takes a good beating before being used for the latex clad goddess's pleasure. After a period of every day for four hours jump it up to 8 hours or a bit longer. This is a big deal at this point. It should also be every day. The reason this is a big jump is typically this absolutely will cover a work day. A real routine day where the device is on in public during normal work and out and about routines. Remember this building up is EVERY DAY with no breaks. Again the goal is reducing constant that chastity device awareness. After a week or so of this routine it’s not only dulling that awareness but also conditioning the body to not constantly fight the chastity device. During this period there’s a good chance that you’ll need to use a smaller device, smaller ring, smaller. Not sure? Go smaller. Go as small as can possibly be MADE to fit as long as nothing is turning colors. My own journey down the road of lifestyle male chastity enforcement is nowhere near complete. I do have some degree of expertise now that I’ve implemented chastity enforcement with my own partner and helped to varying degrees of involvement with other couple’s relationships in that perspective. I’ve noticed enough of a pattern to describe the general properties how long-term male chastity enforcement will manifest in terms of sexual satisfaction on the female’s end as well as the male’s end of things. Enforced male chastity if worked by cooperative arrangement of both the man and woman can be a great benefit to a relationship we are lovers not an old couple who have become “roommates” in a stale relationship.

External Links - How to Cage Your Man | Picture Guide | Sarah Jameson | Elise Sutton | Rebecca Lawson | FLR

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment