276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Henderson's Relish 284ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sheffield loves Henderson’s Relish, or Hendo’s if you want to culturally appropriate, and in fairness it does taste great. On most things. Slimming World allows you to consume as much Henderson’s as you like as it is syn-free, as is Worcestershire/Worcester sauce. In a medium saucepan, combine all of the ingredients except for the cayenne pepper and bring to a boil over medium heat. I've spent a week cooking and eating with something I've not eaten much of, and on some occasions, such as with my Henderson's stir fry, I've felt like I might cook with this more often. Yet I know I won't. A perk of my job is getting a free roast dinner on Sundays, and you better believe I covered it in Henderson's Relish. Someone put their time and effort, their hard-earned culinary training, into making me a Sunday roast, someone who is my work colleague, someone I consider a friend. Yet, like a friend ditching you on a night out to literally just go and run around on their own, I took that Sunday roast and I just smothered it with Henderson's.

This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.The comedian Tom Wrigglesworth said of Henderson's Relish that while outsiders think the condiment is Sheffield's answer to Worcestershire sauce, Sheffielders think it is the answer to everything. The good news is that Henderson’s relish is a great alternative and can be swapped like for like in any recipe. This means if the ingredients say to add one tsp of Worcestershire sauce, you can use one tsp of Henderson’s relish instead. It’s so easy to take any traditional sausage recipe and make it vegetarian simply by swapping to a meat-free sausage. This is a yeast-based spread that is salty, savory, and has a slightly bitter taste that makes for a good replacement for Henderson’s relish.

The tomato sauce very much comes courtesy of my Vietnamese-influenced crispy fried tofu with tomato sauce.The tangy taste works especially well to cut through heavy, rich flavours like cheese. Use Henderson’s relish instead of Worcestershire sauce in this Mushroom and Rarebit Muffins recipe to make it vegetarian. If you buy it and don’t like it then hey it’s only a couple of pounds wasted. What am I talking about you will love it I am sure! In the words of Peter Kay (admittedly about something else!), it’s a taste sensation! Other ingredients tips you may like It is a dark-coloured liquid flavouring perfect for adding to meals either whilst cooking or when serving. It has a similar consistency to vinegar or Worcestershire sauce. Is Henderson’s relish the same as Worcestershire sauce?

BBQ sauce is a type of sauce frequently used in barbecuing and grilling. It is typically made from a tomato-based base, combined with vinegar, spices and herbs to create a flavorful taste.Add a sweet and tangy note by using 1.5 tbsp of tamarind paste for every tablespoon of Henderson’s Relish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment