276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Give Me Cosmetics Shampoo - Argan Oil & Coconut Oil | Paraben-Free | With Macadamia Oil & Betaine & Provitamins B5

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The shampoo had a very mild fragrance and this is something I liked, as I am someone who is sensitive to harsh scents.

Well, this shampoo worked pretty well as a cleansing shampoo. My scalp and hair did feel rather fresh after each wash.

The best shampoo and conditioner you can buy in 2023

verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ Yes, it absolutely improved my hair texture like never before! So, undoubtedly this shampoo surpassed my expectations! So basically, I used the hair mask first, let it sit for a while in my hair and then washed it off with the shampoo and conditioner.

When I usually try out new products, I make sure to do some research on the internet and find out more about the product I plan to buy. I have very dry and frizzy hair and what I really liked are the ingredients of this shampoo. The argan oil, coconut oil and macadamia nut oil worked as a perfect combination to make my hair feel super soft and smooth. Well, as a combination, this hair mask, shampoo and conditioner kit worked super effectively on my hair. So I would honestly recommend anyone trying this product to use it as the whole kit for the best effects.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment