276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cumbrian Language in its Cultural Context

£3.475£6.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Artifexian is a channel about worldbuilding (the creation of fictional landscapes and cultures), and conlanging (the creation of constructed languages). The channel includes videos that break down the phonological and morphosyntactic structures of the world’s natural languages, helping conlangers make informed choices about their conlangs. This includes exploring the possible ways in which a language can structure things like morphosyntactic alignment, verb tense and aspect, number systems, and writing systems. I’m a raging YouTube addict and have just finished the first year of my linguistics degree, so I feel qualified to review my favourite linguistics-related YouTube channels. This review will include a general overview as well as a comparison of each channel’s content in relation to the first year linguistics course at Cambridge. So here goes – Artifexian Many of Simon’s videos would be helpful for the Li4 ‘History and Varieties of English’ paper. Some videos deal directly with Li4 topics (e.g., the grammar of Old English, vowels in different accents), and some go beyond the scope of the paper (e.g., regional dialects of Old English), but they still provide interesting supplementary material.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment